GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guiness world records for wwf entries"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/01 at 20:11
Regular
If we can get over 1500 votes on any stuff about WWF than all of our nicknames get put on the guiness world records in 2002, they also include a free gift so get written.
Fri 23/03/01 at 20:07
WWF Smackdown 2:Know your role is the best wrestling game ever. 10/10
Wed 21/03/01 at 00:10
No Mercy Is the only game I really want to own ,I Do Not Have The Money To Get It . Every game I wanted , For example when I wanted the old WWF games like royal rumble when it was on sega,And till this dayi am a big fan of wwf games . I like the graphics they are incrieble to look at.I can play WWFNO MERCY for hours .I really want this game ,and i dont know what else can i do to get NO MERCY. I probably can name almost or even close to all of the wwf fighters (thats what iI like to call them ) to show you how much i really want to own WWF NO MERCYiam going name everybody in the wwf.first the rock,stone cold,hhh,the undertake,.kane,.rikisha,devon dudly,buba dudly,lita, trisha stratus,the hardy boys, egde,chirstian,farroq,bradshaw, test,prince albert, vince mcman,ivory,the good father,al snow,and thats not all can go on .So i really really would be grateful if i could own WWF NO MERCY (instead of letting my friends keep bragging in my face that they have the best game for WWF MADE BY N64) i would even cut in some time to do my homework promise.
Mon 19/03/01 at 19:11
it is the best wrestling game and i want cheats so please tell me some cheats or some good sites to get cheats
Sun 11/03/01 at 15:55
No mercy is with a doubt the best wrestling game ever created.65 wrestlers it lays the smackdown ON smackdown2

Tue 06/03/01 at 18:28
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Well done THQ? THQ are the worst bit of No Mercy. AKI, who programmed the game, should be given credit for it. All THQ did was buy dodgy carts to produce the game on.

I feel sorry for AKI, when all thier good work is credited to THQ.
Tue 06/03/01 at 10:29
First of all, I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT 'No Mercy' is a DAMN GOOD GAME. An despite the fact that the game has a 'bug' in it, it still beats 'Smackdown 2'which is on the 'Greystation' HANDS DOWN!
I mean how can you play a Royal Rumble when the damn game has to load after a player is out. I played it and it soon got very boring. There are so many other factors as well. What is the deal with all those mid-game 'movies' in the season mode and the fact that you have to watch wrestlers fight it out 'Pokemon' style when you skip a match. I'm sorry playstation owners but you must be pretty sad to watch tons of 'Pokemon' style wrestling matches before you yourself get to actually play.
Although 'Wrestlemania 2000' wasn't that hot 'No Mercy' is a damn good improvement(if not an upgrade)
I know this comment seems more of a 'putting down' of SD2 there are just to many good things about 'No Mercy' that I just can't put into my 9070 words left!!!!
Give yourself a pat on the back THQ (Only for No Mercy though, not SD2)
Sun 18/02/01 at 23:58
Regular
end of march till no mercy is out? thats totally rippin' it now
Sun 18/02/01 at 13:07
Offroader wrote:
> I think that WWF NO MERCY is the best game that I have ever seen.
> With a Ladder match, a iron man match, A tag-team match, a survival
> mode,a cage match, a triple thret, a handicap match, a back stage
> brawl and a royal rumble in it I think that it is cool. I think that
> it is also a briliant game because you can make up your own
> players.
My friend has it and I got a lone of it from him for a
> week but that was two weeks ago and i still have it because i will
> not give him it back. So i would realy like the game but i have not
> got enough money. I spent most of it on nintendo stuff. I hope that
> you get this message. I get a nintendo 64 magazine every month and
> the last two monthat were about WWF NO MERCY and i have read it
> about a million times and last night i even had a dreem that i was
> in a compotition playing NO MERCY and i won.

Thanks alot

> From
Brian Hunter

hey are you trying to win a game just because you dont have enough mopney for a game that has a bug in anyway thwaaah its disgusting!!!!!!!!!111
Sun 18/02/01 at 12:38
I think that WWF NO MERCY is the best game that I have ever seen. With a Ladder match, a iron man match, A tag-team match, a survival mode,a cage match, a triple thret, a handicap match, a back stage brawl and a royal rumble in it I think that it is cool. I think that it is also a briliant game because you can make up your own players.
My friend has it and I got a lone of it from him for a week but that was two weeks ago and i still have it because i will not give him it back. So i would realy like the game but i have not got enough money. I spent most of it on nintendo stuff. I hope that you get this message. I get a nintendo 64 magazine every month and the last two monthat were about WWF NO MERCY and i have read it about a million times and last night i even had a dreem that i was in a compotition playing NO MERCY and i won.

Thanks alot
From
Brian Hunter
Wed 07/02/01 at 12:34
This game has got a fault in it. The game is a masterpeice, but as everyone should know by now, the game keeps deleting your files.

I have rung THQ themselves and the game should be relaunched by the end of March. If I were you, I would wait until the game is relaunched.

For those who cannot wait, you know that the career mode is off limits due to the 'bug' in the game, if you create wrestlers, they will be deleted, so what you can do is back them up on an official nintendo memeroy card, I've done this with the wrestlers I created and am going to load them onto the 'New' no mercy cartriges when they are re-released.

Again, this game is the the best beat em up ever. I like the way that you are prevented from using 'HARD' moves as your created wrestler 'WEAK' moves in this game. In wrestlemania 2000 you could easily cheat by having a chokeslam or a powerbomb as a ' WEAK' grapple move.

Absolutely brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.