GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know you've been BUSTED!!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
The stupidity of other driers on our road really does surprise me sometimes, but this woman that I encountered about 40 minutes ago wins hands down. I’ve decided after a year and a half of not bothering to finally decorate my bathroom, so I thought I’d nip out to the local Homebase store to see what was on offer.

On the way to Homebase there is a ‘magic roundabout’. In case you haven’t heard of one of these (Only two exist in the country), it’s a large roundabout with about 7 mini-roundabouts surrounding it. Anyway I drive around it most days and know which lanes to get in for each turning off etc, however as I go to urn off at an exit some woman in a 4x4 decides she’ll move into my lane at the last minute. Therefore as she’s now only about 2 inches away from hitting the front drivers side of my car I give her a hoot to warn her I’m here and to look where your going.

In typical woman style she didn’t like being told she was in the wrong, and so she stopped her car blocking two out of the three lanes on one of the mini-roundabouts, undid her seatbelt, turned around in the drivers seat, and start waving obscene hand gestures and shouting uncontrollably like a mad woman. The woman in this 4x4 had just proven that she has no road awareness what so ever. Why? Not only did she not see me, but also she failed to see the police car behind me. When she’d finished her rant, she started to drive off down the road I was going down, with me behind her…and now the police car. The police car then put his lights and siren on, I pull over so that he can pass, and he flies up the bum of this 4x4 and starts flashing his headlights for her to pull over.

I then start to drive off again after stopping to let the police car go and drive calmly past the now pulled over 4x4 and the police car behind it. Absolute classic, especially seeing as road rage is now a criminal offence and if caught you could be subject to prosecution!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
The stupidity of other driers on our road really does surprise me sometimes, but this woman that I encountered about 40 minutes ago wins hands down. I’ve decided after a year and a half of not bothering to finally decorate my bathroom, so I thought I’d nip out to the local Homebase store to see what was on offer.

On the way to Homebase there is a ‘magic roundabout’. In case you haven’t heard of one of these (Only two exist in the country), it’s a large roundabout with about 7 mini-roundabouts surrounding it. Anyway I drive around it most days and know which lanes to get in for each turning off etc, however as I go to urn off at an exit some woman in a 4x4 decides she’ll move into my lane at the last minute. Therefore as she’s now only about 2 inches away from hitting the front drivers side of my car I give her a hoot to warn her I’m here and to look where your going.

In typical woman style she didn’t like being told she was in the wrong, and so she stopped her car blocking two out of the three lanes on one of the mini-roundabouts, undid her seatbelt, turned around in the drivers seat, and start waving obscene hand gestures and shouting uncontrollably like a mad woman. The woman in this 4x4 had just proven that she has no road awareness what so ever. Why? Not only did she not see me, but also she failed to see the police car behind me. When she’d finished her rant, she started to drive off down the road I was going down, with me behind her…and now the police car. The police car then put his lights and siren on, I pull over so that he can pass, and he flies up the bum of this 4x4 and starts flashing his headlights for her to pull over.

I then start to drive off again after stopping to let the police car go and drive calmly past the now pulled over 4x4 and the police car behind it. Absolute classic, especially seeing as road rage is now a criminal offence and if caught you could be subject to prosecution!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.