GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh FFS..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/10/06 at 18:22
Regular
The last 5 items on the news:

- White kid killed in racially motivated murder.
- 1 in 19 workers in Britain comes from outside the UK.
- Doctor speaks out about how muslim women should take their headwear off to fit in with society
- Police defend decision to allow a muslim woman not to guard the Israeli embassy.
- Underground religious radicals in universities.

Seriously, can they not find a single news headline that isn't based on racial fear, paranoia or hate? It's like the Daily Mail took over Radio 4.
Thu 05/10/06 at 18:22
Regular
The last 5 items on the news:

- White kid killed in racially motivated murder.
- 1 in 19 workers in Britain comes from outside the UK.
- Doctor speaks out about how muslim women should take their headwear off to fit in with society
- Police defend decision to allow a muslim woman not to guard the Israeli embassy.
- Underground religious radicals in universities.

Seriously, can they not find a single news headline that isn't based on racial fear, paranoia or hate? It's like the Daily Mail took over Radio 4.
Thu 05/10/06 at 19:28
Regular
"Author of Pain"
First rule of journalism: Give the people what they want.
Thu 05/10/06 at 19:33
Regular
True, racism makes the world so interesting.
Thu 05/10/06 at 20:08
Regular
I would like to know when they're going to start building churches in Muslims countries.
Thu 05/10/06 at 21:20
Regular
That's a great point actually ... I don't consider myself racist, and I can't stick religion, but muslims in this country certainly kick up a stink about having their right to building Mosques over here. If we refused there'd be hell to pay ...

But then we're supposed to be more 'evolved' in our attitudes to religion etc, more open minded, than certain third world countries ... too tolerant though in some cases ... letting fanatics preach death to the west from Mosques in our own country.

If you don't like the country ... GET THE HELL OUT!!

Or at least try and change it for the better the right way, not by preaching hate in the streets ...

And that goes for everyone, not just muslim fanatics ...
Thu 05/10/06 at 22:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Seifer wrote:
> I would like to know when they're going to start building
> churches in Muslims countries.

There are Christian communities in Muslim countries, you know, and (I presume) places of worship.
Also, you seem to be hinting at the opinion that Britain is a Christian country, which I don't believe it is.
Thu 05/10/06 at 22:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> - Police defend decision to allow a muslim woman not to guard
> the Israeli embassy.

Heh, they shouldn't be defending her they should have sacked the racist bint
Fri 06/10/06 at 00:39
Regular
I used to have opinions on all this horse****, but the sheer relentless weight of tedious, small-minded crap pushed me past breaking point.

My brain now refuses to emotionally connect to the issue.

I'm concerned that everyone doing this will defeat the final obstacle of common sense and rationality, to allow the idiots to roam free with their vile character deficiencies.

But it all makes me feel so tired.

One day we'll all be dust. That's a comforting thought.
Fri 06/10/06 at 00:44
Regular
Anyone ever read any of those conspiracy books? I read a good one called 'the gods of eden', where it is explained that all religion stemmed from one single religion, way back in time. When you look at it that way, all this war crap and 'jihad'(sp) seems farcical. I hate religion, I really do. I have no doubt there are some positive aspects to it, that there are some 'valuable lessons' to be learnt in all that mumbo jumbo, but I couldn't really care less.

It's an outdated belief system, which served us well, before science came along. About time we all grew up.

If people believe in life after death enough, to strap bombs to themselves and blow up shopping centres full of innocent people, it's ridiculous.

Idiots.
Fri 06/10/06 at 00:46
Regular
Oh and I realise that conspiracy book is most likely not accurate, but it still makes you think ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.