GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cooking Mama: PETA propaganda version"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/08 at 22:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
Right we all know who peta are, those animal lover extremists have decided to target the gaming industry to encourage us to turn vegan. Sadly they;ve done it by making a cooking mama game.

Have a look:

Cooking mama game

your thoughts on this piece of tat?

Would anyone care to review this game as i chow down on the corpses of a 1000 animals?
Thu 20/11/08 at 19:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> That is immense. Nothing better than picking feathers off a dead
> carcus. YEAHAHA!!!

Haha, it was brutally enjoyable.

Shame it wasn't based in the UK. Could complain the game was quite violent and didn't have the PEGI/BBFC certifications. Would have been a case for the courts then :D
Thu 20/11/08 at 14:59
Regular
"eat toast!"
Yes this game made me so angry that whilst i was creating this thread i was chewing the back legs of a dog and pushed another around like it was a vaccum cleaner.

Not really. But i must admit PETA are dangerous. Has anyone seen the documentary Bull(poo) hosted by pen and teller?

Heres the links

Part 1

pART 2

Part 3

Some of these people disturb me because they're both thick and moralless. How can you compare your cause the same as martin luthor king or ghandi? How can they endorse violence and animal research, zoos or even animal shelters for that matter? Why are most of them hypocrites in society?

Incidently majestico the publishers have managed to respond with a plug stating that the new cooking mama game will have 21 vegan recipes and introduce a new dog companion. Whether you can cook it remains to be seen. But it would be brilliant if you could.
Thu 20/11/08 at 12:38
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
That is immense. Nothing better than picking feathers off a dead carcus. YEAHAHA!!!
Thu 20/11/08 at 12:29
"possibly impossible"
"Dear Peta.

Thank you for your wonderful flash game. It has reminded me what fun it is to kill and cook animals. This game is also providing an education in how man has survived since early days when he needed to catch and kill animals in order to survive, which explains the way we have evolved as perfect meat eaters over the years.

I was surprised that a company promoting the Vegan way of life would actually show the wonders of eating naturally by killing and cooking animals, but thank you anyway."
Thu 20/11/08 at 12:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Awesome fun. I always thought cooking mama was too kiddy - it needed a nice dowsing of gore to keep me interested.

Pathetic attempt of making me feel bad. Actually made me want a turkey sandwich!
Wed 19/11/08 at 08:45
Regular
"eat toast!"
i fail to understand the point of the game. Is it trying to have a critical response to cooking games? Is it trying to stop us eating meat or is it trying to just to (urinate) us off with a crap game?

Only peta knows, and frankly, they're fools. Man is the master race (until apes enslave us anyway) and eating meat is perfectly justifiable. But knowing peta, they'll probablhy try to convert the world to vegatarians and then turn carnivores into eating tofu or something.

Mind you vegetarian mince, anyone else tried it? its a bland mixture that you have to add stock to flavour (ironically in my case its beef oxo cube) works ok with most dishes i guess. Being relatively cheap and healthy for you compared to budget label mince which is a mixture of pork, beef and fat.
Wed 19/11/08 at 04:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
No food for me, I feast on the blood of my prey.
Tue 18/11/08 at 22:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
Right we all know who peta are, those animal lover extremists have decided to target the gaming industry to encourage us to turn vegan. Sadly they;ve done it by making a cooking mama game.

Have a look:

Cooking mama game

your thoughts on this piece of tat?

Would anyone care to review this game as i chow down on the corpses of a 1000 animals?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.