GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you doing for Christmas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/08 at 14:38
"possibly impossible"
Are you going to be on here like Grandprix supporting the forums? Or are you going to be at that dreaded family reunion on 25th, stuffed full of turkey and sitting next to a snoring grandparent?

I'll be with the kids watching them unwrap their presents and then trying to sneak upstairs for a 360 session or to pop on here.
Thu 20/11/08 at 14:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I've actually got the Christmas feeling this year (and I know it's only November), I haven't had it in a few years! It's just nice knowing that I haven't got exams to prepare for after Christmas for a change! Though I am working Christmas Eve I think!
Thu 20/11/08 at 12:58
Regular
I always come on here to wish the lurkers a merry christmas on the day :) Then start a thread asking what everyone got. Then I get depressed because you all get loads of nice things.

I'll be spending it with my family and having a lovely dinner. It'll be my nephews first so I'm sure he'll help open all our presents ^^
Tue 18/11/08 at 21:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Will be with my family, the traditional way: presents in the morning, all my brothers and me playing on the 360 (probably some good Halo). This year will be slightly different as we're not having my mum's Christmas dinner until boxing day as we're going around my brother's house to have a Christmas dinner there on the actual day. Gonna be stuffed like a Christmas turkey!
Tue 18/11/08 at 18:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Spending it with my family unfortunately. I've got 6 weeks to find somewhere else to be.
Tue 18/11/08 at 18:20
Regular
"eat toast!"
hopefully spending most of it with family and playing a christmas game of l4d.
Tue 18/11/08 at 15:28
Regular
"THFC"
We will have our justice against Fulham lol

Well my parents might be going on a cruise so would mean me and my brother at home with our gf's there probably, but will spend most the time drinking and playing Xbox and porbably chatting on here lol
Tue 18/11/08 at 14:51
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Its my first year living with my gf at Christmas so looking forward to putting our tree up and waking up with her at home on Christmas Day. Then about 12ish we're going to my rents for the day and night, then off to Watch Spurs vs Fulham on Boxing Day, then back to my rents that evening for cards and drink.
Tue 18/11/08 at 14:38
"possibly impossible"
Are you going to be on here like Grandprix supporting the forums? Or are you going to be at that dreaded family reunion on 25th, stuffed full of turkey and sitting next to a snoring grandparent?

I'll be with the kids watching them unwrap their presents and then trying to sneak upstairs for a 360 session or to pop on here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.