GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpson characters - Most annoying/ funniest."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
Just interested to know what everyone thinks. Who would you say was the most annoying character in the Simpsons? I got to go with Lisa Simpson. It’s her goody goody attitude and whinging that just annoy the hell out of me.
One of the funniest characters, besides Homer, is, in my opinion, Duff man. Oh yeah! Anyone else got any other suggestions on most annoying/ funniest character.
Sat 22/02/03 at 00:25
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Hi, i'm bob latchford,
You may remember from such forums as The Future Of Gaming (Chat) and Sport.

It think the funniest by far is nelson

Nelson said:
>Ha Ha
Sat 22/02/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Lisa sure is getting a hard time! Can't say she bothers me that much, kind of indifferent to her.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I don't really find anyone annoying, but any character voiced by the late Phil Hartman was very funny (Troy Maclure, Lionel Hutz etc.). If only his genius was still with us.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Most annoying: Lisa. Her voice irritates me, as she sounds like she's whining all the time with it.

Funniest: Comic book guy. He says some great lines and generally seems to be the most interesting character. To me, anyway.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:20
Regular
"bWo > You"
Most annoying - Lisa.
Best - Homer, Comic Book Guy, Gill, Professor Frink
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:16
Regular
"He's back"
Apu, the comic book guy, the teen(i did it again...), cheif wiggum, homer, Otto, Kang, Lionel Hutz, Troy Mclure and maggie are the funniest characters in the series.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lisa is the most annoying, Funnyest apart from Hommer I like Chief Wiggum.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
The Simpsons cracks me up, full stop
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Lisa as the most annoying, Homer as the funniest, Marge as the stupidest.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Most annoying - Lisa definitly.
Funniest - Apart from obviously Homer my favourites would be Comic book guy, disco stu and duff man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.