GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online T-shirt places"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
Looking to buy a couple of new T-shirts. Would quite like some more music ones without paying stupid concert prices. So I looked on the internet. Yesturday I found a site with one I wanted, but then I brought a Brodie cartoon T-shirt on sale from Viewaskew instead. Now I can't find the site and yeah it's not in my history anymore. Can't remember what I typed into Google to find it either. Crap.

Anyone know any online T-shirt places? I'll check them out 'n' see if it's the one I was on before or if it's got even better ones.

Thanks
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Looking to buy a couple of new T-shirts. Would quite like some more music ones without paying stupid concert prices. So I looked on the internet. Yesturday I found a site with one I wanted, but then I brought a Brodie cartoon T-shirt on sale from Viewaskew instead. Now I can't find the site and yeah it's not in my history anymore. Can't remember what I typed into Google to find it either. Crap.

Anyone know any online T-shirt places? I'll check them out 'n' see if it's the one I was on before or if it's got even better ones.

Thanks
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:16
Regular
www.tshirtking.com
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
www.tshirthell.com

BEST SITE EVAR
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
El Blokey wrote:
> www.tshirthell.com
>
> BEST SITE EVAR

"I ****** the girl from Hanson" LOL. That was a pretty cool site, but I doubt I would wear a lot of them...Maybe the Bin Laden is a doodie head one.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:58
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I have their 'I listened to N*Sync when they were underground' one.
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
http://www.machetemfg.com/

Has Clash T-Shirts...
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:50
Regular
"bWo > You"
www.cozmikshirts.co.uk

Always worth a look, if nothing else
Sat 22/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
www.shocktees.com

Weird
Sat 22/02/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I use www.cjs.co.uk but I've never been on any of these sites so I'll take a look. I want a Muse Objects one and a Metallica Pirate one but they're each 15 on CJS which is a bit pricey.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Or you could try Ebay. I got 3 T-shirts from there for about $35 I think (icl. P&P) so that comes to about £20 for the 3 shirts, which is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.