GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lara croft, the basheer interview...well the bread one!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
As you all know the new tomb raider game is coming up, we’ll earlier this week I caught up with her for an exclusive interview and this is what she said.

GB: so Lara

Lara: Miss Croft

GB: sorry, Miss Croft are you

Lara: And a want my name changed to Miss Croft in the script ok?

GB: of course…better?

Miss Croft: yes. Now where were you?

GB: Miss Croft, are you excited about your up-coming game angel of darkness?

Miss Croft: what kind of stupid question is that? Its gonna make me millions, I’m bloody ecstatic!

GB: yes well, we respect that your British but ‘bloody’? I mean c’mon, its all you said the through your movie, that and ‘Bu@@er’, with all due respect brits don’t talk like that at all

Miss Croft: ok well, you see, I’m actually American and in America that’s what we think you say Mr Bread

GB: please call me Garlic…please don’t call me anything

Miss Croft: well anyway I apologize for any offence caused by that poor attempt at a movie, we tried honest.

GB: that’s ok, the scene with you in the bath made up for it

Miss Croft: yes well…

GB: which brings me to my next question, are ‘they’ real?

Miss Croft: God no! I couldn’t get real ones like this, that’s illegal, I have to use model guns

GB:…right… ok well, any plans for a sequel to the Tomb Raider movie

Lara: no…and I said Miss Croft in the script

GB: ok, so your new game is the first on the PS2 right? Good stuff, better graphics?
Miss Croft: heck yes! There’s 5000 polygons on me alone, 2300 are on my boobs, 2300 on my bum and 400 on the rest of my body, incredible huh?

GB: yes well time is short, we’ve got an interview with Tony Hawk about his new game now so we must go *heads for door*

Miss Croft: wait, the door doesn’t work, you have to use the zip cable out the top window

GB: huh?

Miss Croft: please, if Winston can do it you can. Anyway cant talk, I’ve got a wall of death to go to and I’ve left my bike keys in the fish tank again…security purposes

*uses window zip cable, falls into shrubbery…wakes up in hospital surrounded by nurses and Lara (I said miss croft she shouts muffled through plaster) in a full body cast*
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"He's back"
hey the tomb raider movie wasn't that bad.........
Fri 21/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Hallelujah"
As you all know the new tomb raider game is coming up, we’ll earlier this week I caught up with her for an exclusive interview and this is what she said.

GB: so Lara

Lara: Miss Croft

GB: sorry, Miss Croft are you

Lara: And a want my name changed to Miss Croft in the script ok?

GB: of course…better?

Miss Croft: yes. Now where were you?

GB: Miss Croft, are you excited about your up-coming game angel of darkness?

Miss Croft: what kind of stupid question is that? Its gonna make me millions, I’m bloody ecstatic!

GB: yes well, we respect that your British but ‘bloody’? I mean c’mon, its all you said the through your movie, that and ‘Bu@@er’, with all due respect brits don’t talk like that at all

Miss Croft: ok well, you see, I’m actually American and in America that’s what we think you say Mr Bread

GB: please call me Garlic…please don’t call me anything

Miss Croft: well anyway I apologize for any offence caused by that poor attempt at a movie, we tried honest.

GB: that’s ok, the scene with you in the bath made up for it

Miss Croft: yes well…

GB: which brings me to my next question, are ‘they’ real?

Miss Croft: God no! I couldn’t get real ones like this, that’s illegal, I have to use model guns

GB:…right… ok well, any plans for a sequel to the Tomb Raider movie

Lara: no…and I said Miss Croft in the script

GB: ok, so your new game is the first on the PS2 right? Good stuff, better graphics?
Miss Croft: heck yes! There’s 5000 polygons on me alone, 2300 are on my boobs, 2300 on my bum and 400 on the rest of my body, incredible huh?

GB: yes well time is short, we’ve got an interview with Tony Hawk about his new game now so we must go *heads for door*

Miss Croft: wait, the door doesn’t work, you have to use the zip cable out the top window

GB: huh?

Miss Croft: please, if Winston can do it you can. Anyway cant talk, I’ve got a wall of death to go to and I’ve left my bike keys in the fish tank again…security purposes

*uses window zip cable, falls into shrubbery…wakes up in hospital surrounded by nurses and Lara (I said miss croft she shouts muffled through plaster) in a full body cast*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.