GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give me a game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 14:58
Regular
Give me a game, I should have to win one, give me one because Im so dead brilliant, I deserve it more.

I dont think this will work coz it didnt work for the guy who tried it on father ted when the plane was gonna crash and they had to win one of the only two parachutes by saying why they think they deserve it most, and then there was the other guy who wasnt listening and drew a picture of a naked boy taking a leek or taking the dog for a walk or something, and the guy who confessed that he was in love with his best friend(of the same sex by ra way)and he didnt deserve the parachute, he should give it to his friend. And dont forget the wee mokey man with one of the best speeches ever, pure poetry.."ooh ooh ooh ooooooooh" CLASS.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:58
Regular
"No surrender"
Give me a game, I should have to win one, give me one because Im so dead brilliant, I deserve it more.

I dont think this will work coz it didnt work for the guy who tried it on father ted when the plane was gonna crash and they had to win one of the only two parachutes by saying why they think they deserve it most, and then there was the other guy who wasnt listening and drew a picture of a naked boy taking a leek or taking the dog for a walk or something, and the guy who confessed that he was in love with his best friend(of the same sex by ra way)and he didnt deserve the parachute, he should give it to his friend. And dont forget the wee mokey man with one of the best speeches ever, pure poetry.."ooh ooh ooh ooooooooh" CLASS.
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There's no point

You'll be in prison after blowing your load in a woman's cubicle
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:00
"Darkness, always"
You don't seem to have many of these yourself, so allow me to pass some on to you

*throws*

Use at your leisure.
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
woooo take a breather there man, it's not a race to see who can finish first. Use some of those full stops that IB threw you, they are really useful you know.
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
"No surrender"
I was excited, i get that way at this time on a friday. oops sorry, used a full stop there quick backspace. oh no again backspace
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Those forehead rods are easy to use eh?
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Those forehead rods are easy to use eh?

*laughs*
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*laughs at IB*
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*laughs WITH IB*

Oops.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:30
"Darkness, always"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.