GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola website 'promotion' errors."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/08 at 10:26
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
I've noticed over the last few days that when logged in to MyFreeola displaying my websites the 'Freeola Promotion' option says 'Set up...' for all my sites even if the sites are already listed on Freeola's 'Your Sites' page. This would normally read 'Update...' if the site is already listed.

If I try to use use the option I receive a message saying there has been an error and to contact support.

Can you take a look at this please?

Search Freeola Chat Freeola ADSL Central Pipe Status
Mon 17/11/08 at 15:56
"Are you sure?"
Hi loki,
That looks better thanks.

Perhaps you could chase my earlier email query as I'm visiting the client that brought this to my attention tomorrow, so it would be good to give them an update.

Thanks.

Mon 17/11/08 at 15:35
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi Hmmm...

Our Systems Team have had a look into this now and believe that the problem has now been corrected. Could you take another look and let me know if you still have any problems?

Thanks.
Mon 17/11/08 at 10:26
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
I've noticed over the last few days that when logged in to MyFreeola displaying my websites the 'Freeola Promotion' option says 'Set up...' for all my sites even if the sites are already listed on Freeola's 'Your Sites' page. This would normally read 'Update...' if the site is already listed.

If I try to use use the option I receive a message saying there has been an error and to contact support.

Can you take a look at this please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.