GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BRITS 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 17:45
Regular
Knowing me, theres been loads of posts aboout this, but I have looked and couldn't find any in here.
I had forgotten that the BRITS were tonight. They are on ITV from 8pm and are earlier than usual for those who are intrested, part of the new measures to decrease celebrities behaving badly, which surely is the main attraction to most people. They've even banned booze.
For those who'll watch it, dont miss the Elton John medley at the end! ;)
Sat 22/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The brits get's worse every year.
Sat 22/02/03 at 10:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
SmokedKipper wrote:
> Perhaps because even Gareth Gates would have deserved it more than
> they did. Are they doing what they do as a bet or are they actually
> serious?

you haven't seen the light matey

;)
Sat 22/02/03 at 01:30
Regular
"cachoo"
Oops, no, it was that guy from Coldplay.
Sat 22/02/03 at 01:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Was that Justin Timberlake who said something?
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Filthy lepers.

*chcukles*

Oh, the mirth.......

:)
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:45
"Darkness, always"
Didn't some muppet say something about the Iraq situation?

How uncouth. Filthy lepers don't have a clue about politics, and should damn well stop trying to influence people with their ill-informed stupidity.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> WHY DIDN'T THE STREETS WITH BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST???
>
> *angry*

Perhaps because even Gareth Gates would have deserved it more than they did. Are they doing what they do as a bet or are they actually serious?
Fri 21/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
The Brits this year sucked, the performance by Pink was the lamest **** I have seen and alot of the artists speechs were total **** especially Red Hot Cheeli Peppers. Atleast Marshall won 2 awards though, I was glad about that.
Fri 21/02/03 at 09:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I really don't think pop music should be awarded, it only encourages young hopefulls who think they have something 'special'.
Fri 21/02/03 at 09:06
Regular
The Brits is a load of crap.

Though that tart in Misteeqs top was amazing, damn she was worth the admission alone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.