GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going United's Way So Far"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
Half time and so far it's

Man Utd 1 - 0 Juventus and
FC Basle 1 - 0 Deportivo La Coruna

Things can't really get much better at the moment with United taking the 3 points from Juve and Basle doing us a favour and taking 3 away from our other main rival in the group. If it stays like this until full time i'll be very happy.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Half time and so far it's

Man Utd 1 - 0 Juventus and
FC Basle 1 - 0 Deportivo La Coruna

Things can't really get much better at the moment with United taking the 3 points from Juve and Basle doing us a favour and taking 3 away from our other main rival in the group. If it stays like this until full time i'll be very happy.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
shades of giggsy all over again with scholes cocking up in front of an open net.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
more of a difficult chance - its was at an angle and Scholes was going away from goal with a defender with him all the way, would have prefered a penalty but the referee chose to play advantage.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What did the keeper have to do to have a penalty awarded against him? Give Ruud an american football challenge or something. He clipped Ruud's leg and just to make sure grabbed the leg with his hand. Stupid bottler Kim Neilson
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What a 'kin goal!
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Doesn't matter now 2-0 anyway

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great goal, superbly taken. Nice celebration too. Whoever got that shirt got a nice little souvenir there.
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
nice goal from utd.
Regular
2-0
Prune Van Nistleroooooy
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:32
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> What a great goal, superbly taken. Nice celebration too. Whoever got
> that shirt got a nice little souvenir there.

He's got it back on
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Everything's going my way in goal fest!

Yahoo! Thats Two bets so far i've won with the 2-nil lead of Man utd!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.