GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I know why all the bees are disappearing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/08 at 15:09
Regular
Stupid Americans of course. Is it really that hard to call a professional bee keeper?
Sat 15/11/08 at 09:53
Regular
I love his method of exterminating them =)
Fri 14/11/08 at 21:41
"possibly impossible"
and there was me thinking it was the Daleks...
Fri 14/11/08 at 15:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
that is very sinister. If i realised that something that large was hidden i would be very shocked. I remember the something awful website's solution to taking out a load of bees.

Still, theres the wax and honey to be used.
Fri 14/11/08 at 15:55
Regular
"Hello?"
That's crazy lucky the guy didn't get killed by the amount of bees there!
Fri 14/11/08 at 15:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
That's mental! Surely if there were that many bees living on your patio you would know about it though?
Fri 14/11/08 at 15:09
Regular
Stupid Americans of course. Is it really that hard to call a professional bee keeper?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.