GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Valentines Card"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 14:44
Regular
To my Husband,

Happy Valentines day my darling. Do you remember how we felt the day that we got married. Wasn't it wonderful, I have never been so happy. When made your vow 'Till death do us part' I knew that you would NEVER leave my side until the day that we DIE.

I want to always know that I love today as much as the day that you made that promise. We have had our ups and downs, but I believe that you have been as true to that promise as I have.

I know you will understand why I must do what I have done. Others will not understand what must follow, but you always understood me. Know that I cannont and will not lose you to HER. I will not LIVE without you and I WILL NOT let you go.

There isn't much time left now. Come to me, Upstairs you will find me lying on our bed waiting for you. Lie beside me and let the poison in your body bring you to join me in death, where SHE will not love enough to follow you, as I have done.

ALL my love FOREVER
your Wife
xxx
Thu 20/02/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
and you dared to shudder after reading my topic.

*shudders*
Thu 20/02/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Well, when I lack inspiration, I -//- blast some aggressive music into my
> ears.

Works every time for me...
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:55
"Darkness, always"
Well, when I lack inspiration, I just wait till the working day is over, slap on my walkman, and blast some aggressive music into my ears. While I'm walking, I try to think of my story so far, and then let the anger in the music take the tale to its far from logical conclusions.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Its frustrating isn't it. I know I have the capacity to be creative. I just don't seem to be able to think of anything to be creative about. I lack a spark. Maybe I need a muse.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:49
"Darkness, always"
You think you're alone?

I've been spamming the forums rather than get busy writing parts 9 and 10 of my little story.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:48
*starts crying* its just so beautiful.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
hmm. I guess its not the most original thing ever. I'm lacking the inspiration for anything much at the moment.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Indeed

It would have been more effective on Friday... er now I just know everybody is gonna say that.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:46
"Darkness, always"
nice.

I love you to death stuff. Funny thing is, I half expect that sort of thing from Hev every time she makes me a cup of tea.

"She" will never have you. Never mind that "She" doesn't exist...
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
To my Husband,

Happy Valentines day my darling. Do you remember how we felt the day that we got married. Wasn't it wonderful, I have never been so happy. When made your vow 'Till death do us part' I knew that you would NEVER leave my side until the day that we DIE.

I want to always know that I love today as much as the day that you made that promise. We have had our ups and downs, but I believe that you have been as true to that promise as I have.

I know you will understand why I must do what I have done. Others will not understand what must follow, but you always understood me. Know that I cannont and will not lose you to HER. I will not LIVE without you and I WILL NOT let you go.

There isn't much time left now. Come to me, Upstairs you will find me lying on our bed waiting for you. Lie beside me and let the poison in your body bring you to join me in death, where SHE will not love enough to follow you, as I have done.

ALL my love FOREVER
your Wife
xxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.