GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 13:16
Regular
My bravenet counter says there has been 84 people on my site today but when i check last 50 visitors it says that the last few ie 47,48,49,50 where all from yesterday. And also when you click refresh my hit counter goes up by 2 and if you click it again it doesnt go up. could this have something to do with it?

Ive started this again because i never really got an answer and everyone has forgot about it.
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:59
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
oh really and what would your site be?
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
It could be the counter, when i maintained my site i endured a various amount of problems with counters, i found the counters to be inacurate so i had no allernative but to delete them.
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
As far as your counter going up twice is concerned, its probably related to you having 2 counters on the site. I noticed from the html that they are part of the same group, perhaps something to do with it. Don't really know anything about bravenet so...have to investigate that one yourself.

As far as your counter statistics are concerned, its probably not live data you are seeing. You may well find that your statistics only get created weekly/daily automatically and not created when you view them with up to the minute data.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
latchford wrote:
> Ive started this again because i never really got an answer and
> everyone has forgot about it.

I think i stated why when i said this. I am using the bravenet script.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:13
Regular
i noticed too
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:12
Regular
Youve allready started this topic! why do u need to start it again

latchford wrote:
> My bravenet counter says there has been 84 people on my site today but
> when i check last 50 visitors it says that the last few ie 47,48,49,50
> where all from yesterday. And also when you click refresh my hit
> counter goes up by 2 and if you click it again it doesnt go up. could
> this have something to do with it?
>
> Ive started this again because i never really got an answer and
> everyone has forgot about it.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:07
"www.Freeola.info"
What counter script are you using?
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:16
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
My bravenet counter says there has been 84 people on my site today but when i check last 50 visitors it says that the last few ie 47,48,49,50 where all from yesterday. And also when you click refresh my hit counter goes up by 2 and if you click it again it doesnt go up. could this have something to do with it?

Ive started this again because i never really got an answer and everyone has forgot about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.