GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem downoading freeola site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 11:47
Regular
My website www.dmonster.co.uk doesn't seem to want to download, it goes to the intro page fine, but when you click on that enter thingy (very clever isn't it? :P) a message came up saying windows could not download the site.

I don't know if it's just me or does it happen to you too?

strange problem
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hint:

Change the background of your index page to black and not

It looks all odd...
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:34
"I hate that!!!"
I can't get logged into the forums, just goes to the lycoss homepage
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:32
"I hate that!!!"
kool so I'm admin now?
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
Ive made you mod of all forums.

c.b.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:21
"I hate that!!!"
I'm back after a lovely battered sausage chips can of juice and a yorkie to finish of :D
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:43
"I hate that!!!"
of for my lunch now... catch ya's later
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:42
"I hate that!!!"
yes i'd love to be mod/admin

Windows XP sucks, you'd think you'd get java as standard nowadays, but noooo. then again Microsoft were sued so the're probably cowering in a corner of cyberspace somewhere's
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:38
Regular
Dougnut would you want to be a mod?, I hate the fact that winxp pro does not install java virtual machine when most sites use it now.

c.b
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:37
"I hate that!!!"
yes... well...hmmmm
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:34
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i dont know why but bollockchops is a funny name. Im being immature now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.