GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RawisAndy is better than you (promo)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 00:30
Regular
CKY hits to a nice crowd reaction and RawisAndy himself struts out onto the stage, he pauses and looks around at the crowd as if they were actually cheering him taking it all in like he's just worked his best match of all time.

RIA walks down the ramp slapping fans hands along the way, some seems rather reluctant to low five RIA but he managed to lean over the barriers for his adoring fans, nothing keeps this man from his supporters.

RawisAndy grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.

"Phhhhew! Man, am I tired, I've just been in the back working out the old stomach muscles, it's tough stuff I tell ya"

*Burrrrrp

"Ha, ha that's just a little joke, hey I'm in great shape, I was just reading this book about how to speak in public but anyway to my point tonight. You see last week I lost my match"

*Cheering from the crowd

"Cong Man for some reason, gave the win away to some jackass and I don't know why. But that's cool I don't mind, I mean, I don't really care maybe Cong Man and Admiral Ape have something going on there but that's none of my business. You see the other day I was looking back on my history here in SRW and I noticed that I hadn't really done that much, sure I'd kick peoples a** and win a few poxy belts but nothing major, nothing that's going to put the name of RawisAndy up there with the best of them, although I did do a first and give you all free beer but that's just not enough. So I've decided to do something about it, I've decided to enter into the CAW World Championship run"

*Strong shocked reaction from the crowd

"So I would like to officially state that I as of now am challenging the CAW champion Hawk to a title match"

*RIA raises his arms in a victory manner, the crowd cheer

IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA!!

*A huge ovation erupts as Cong Man comes out on stage

"Are you kidding me? You, one time LightCAW champion going for the CAW World Championship? What makes you so special then eh?"

"Well I can beat you so I don't know what you're on about"

"No you can't you've never faced me one on one"

"Maybe not but I can still beat you"

"And how do you work that one out then, I left you a mess in the ring just one week ago and you still don't know why do you, figure it out"

"There's nothing to figure. You. Can't. Beat. Me."

"Grrrr, why don't you prove that then Gareth"

*Cong Man obviously feeling like he's talking to a brick wall decided to get into the ring and knock that wall down

Cong Man slides under the ropes and charges for RIA, he ducks and RIA nails a superkick, WHACK!! Cong Man stumbles back but spears down RIAand the two brawl it out and WAIT A MINUTE THERE'S ICE BLASTER, RIA'S TAG TEAM PARTNER!! Cong Man doesn't see him, Ice Blaster has a steel chair and slides into the ring, Congy throws RIA off him and stands up, he turns around and sees IB! He swings for a closeline but IB ducks and CRACK!!! STEEL CHAIR ACROSS THE FOREHEAD!! Argh! Cong Man gets creamed, the crowd boo wildly as RawisAndy stands up. Ice Blaster gives a shrug and a smile, I don't think RIA expected to see his partner here he.... WHAT THE... kick to the stomach by RIA..... JIMJAMJAHA!!! BOOM!!!! OH. MY. GOD. I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! What was that!? Why did RIA retaliate on the man who helped him out. What is going on, Ice Blaster is a crumpled mess, the crowd go crazy!

*RIA pics up the mic

"If not a title shot then I'll work for it, first I'll go through you, you big haggard ape, you too if you can grow some freezer man, just name a date"

RIA throws the mic down in disgust, he certainly doesn't look his cocky self here, what's going on and how all this going to be resolved, RIA walks up the rampway and doesn't even look back or at "his fans" is this the end of the Star Blasters? What about this new fued? How's this all going to end!?
Thu 20/02/03 at 23:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
POP.
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
LOL I was going to mail you on MSN asking for you to carry this on and set up a match for me with Congy and IB. :) You read my mind.

"Do I accept? Ha, ha! You've just made my life a hell of a lot easier, I was going to fight them both at the same time triple threat style but now I get to take them out one after the other in seperate matches? Ha, ha! I ACCEPT!"

*Mild cheering from the crowd

*RIA looks down at his opponents

"I'll have no problems with fighting you two chumps, especially you IB you worthless piece of crap! You always held me back, I never got anywhere with you in tow, the only thing you were good for was bringing my beer, well you'll hold me back no longer! Now if you will excxuse me I'm going into the back to celebrate in the only way I know how!"

*RIA raises his arms and the crowd cheer!?

CKY plays as RIA walks up the ramp and past Reaver neither of them giving a second look....
Wed 19/02/03 at 11:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Shut up Liammeeee!!

I just wrote a review, haven't done any work yet. :D
Wed 19/02/03 at 11:01
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
"Get back to work slaker!
Wed 19/02/03 at 10:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Backstage…*

Jetster walks into the locker room, and says nervously, “erm…Reavs (Ant), did you see that…on the telly?”

“YES!” Reaver suddenly screams, before claming down, “yeah, I did.I guess I better go and sort this damn thing out…”

*Back in the arena, RIA is still in the ring, but both Cong Man (who’s suffered chairshots from both Stone Edge (Jericho15) and RIA now) and Ice Blaster have been taken away*

“My Sacrifice…”

“Cut the damn music!” Reaver (Ant) shouts, as the CAW Commissioner storms out from behind the curtain. “I really can’t be bothered with this at the moment RIA…but I must do my duty. You’ve never really earned yourself enough respect for a CAW World Title shot, have you?”

RIA (Starlight) says nothing, staring back stonily.

Reaver (Ant) smiles strangely, “and to be honest, it’s no surprise you just split with IB, because you’ve never been Tag Team Champions either…and nor did you make any impact in the HardCAW Division when it was around. But back to the World Title scene…it’s pretty busy at the moment, and you didn’t do yourself any favours by getting eliminated first in the Hell In A Cell match back in December.”

“You were eliminated second,” RIA (Starlight) interrupts.

Reaver (Ant ignores him, “I mean, you can’t expect to achieve success straight away when there’s people like Hawk, Scotty Dogg, Cong Man, myself, Grandprix, Psychiatrist (MikeAll), Stone Edge, Havoc and even Admiral Ape fighting it out for that World Title…and The Jackal is certainly more deserving, but he’s gone back to his hardcore roots, fortunately for you.

“But I’m a fair man.”

*loud booing from the crowd*

“Ah, shut it, you punks. As I was saying…you seem to have a bit of a problem with Cong Man, and now Ice Blaster for that matter. If you want a shot at success, and if you want a shot at becoming the first ever grand-slammer, you’ll need to earn it first. So the first Eclipse after Burnout, you will face both Ice Blaster and The Cong Man on the same night. Firstly, you will face IB…and if you defeat him, Cong Man will then enter the fray, and you shall face him too. If you beat them both…then I’ll consider you for a title shot at the next PPV. Do you accept?”
Wed 19/02/03 at 08:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, cool. I'll post Reaver's thoughts when I'm bored at work today. {:)
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
CKY hits to a nice crowd reaction and RawisAndy himself struts out onto the stage, he pauses and looks around at the crowd as if they were actually cheering him taking it all in like he's just worked his best match of all time.

RIA walks down the ramp slapping fans hands along the way, some seems rather reluctant to low five RIA but he managed to lean over the barriers for his adoring fans, nothing keeps this man from his supporters.

RawisAndy grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.

"Phhhhew! Man, am I tired, I've just been in the back working out the old stomach muscles, it's tough stuff I tell ya"

*Burrrrrp

"Ha, ha that's just a little joke, hey I'm in great shape, I was just reading this book about how to speak in public but anyway to my point tonight. You see last week I lost my match"

*Cheering from the crowd

"Cong Man for some reason, gave the win away to some jackass and I don't know why. But that's cool I don't mind, I mean, I don't really care maybe Cong Man and Admiral Ape have something going on there but that's none of my business. You see the other day I was looking back on my history here in SRW and I noticed that I hadn't really done that much, sure I'd kick peoples a** and win a few poxy belts but nothing major, nothing that's going to put the name of RawisAndy up there with the best of them, although I did do a first and give you all free beer but that's just not enough. So I've decided to do something about it, I've decided to enter into the CAW World Championship run"

*Strong shocked reaction from the crowd

"So I would like to officially state that I as of now am challenging the CAW champion Hawk to a title match"

*RIA raises his arms in a victory manner, the crowd cheer

IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA!!

*A huge ovation erupts as Cong Man comes out on stage

"Are you kidding me? You, one time LightCAW champion going for the CAW World Championship? What makes you so special then eh?"

"Well I can beat you so I don't know what you're on about"

"No you can't you've never faced me one on one"

"Maybe not but I can still beat you"

"And how do you work that one out then, I left you a mess in the ring just one week ago and you still don't know why do you, figure it out"

"There's nothing to figure. You. Can't. Beat. Me."

"Grrrr, why don't you prove that then Gareth"

*Cong Man obviously feeling like he's talking to a brick wall decided to get into the ring and knock that wall down

Cong Man slides under the ropes and charges for RIA, he ducks and RIA nails a superkick, WHACK!! Cong Man stumbles back but spears down RIAand the two brawl it out and WAIT A MINUTE THERE'S ICE BLASTER, RIA'S TAG TEAM PARTNER!! Cong Man doesn't see him, Ice Blaster has a steel chair and slides into the ring, Congy throws RIA off him and stands up, he turns around and sees IB! He swings for a closeline but IB ducks and CRACK!!! STEEL CHAIR ACROSS THE FOREHEAD!! Argh! Cong Man gets creamed, the crowd boo wildly as RawisAndy stands up. Ice Blaster gives a shrug and a smile, I don't think RIA expected to see his partner here he.... WHAT THE... kick to the stomach by RIA..... JIMJAMJAHA!!! BOOM!!!! OH. MY. GOD. I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! What was that!? Why did RIA retaliate on the man who helped him out. What is going on, Ice Blaster is a crumpled mess, the crowd go crazy!

*RIA pics up the mic

"If not a title shot then I'll work for it, first I'll go through you, you big haggard ape, you too if you can grow some freezer man, just name a date"

RIA throws the mic down in disgust, he certainly doesn't look his cocky self here, what's going on and how all this going to be resolved, RIA walks up the rampway and doesn't even look back or at "his fans" is this the end of the Star Blasters? What about this new fued? How's this all going to end!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.