GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how to ............."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 23:27
Regular
how do i open a .php file to view it html source so i can add stuff?.

c.b.
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:12
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
There's a real nifty little thing you can do with Windows.

Right click on the Start button and then choose "Explore". It should default to the Start directory. Change directory to the "SendTo" directory (two up). In here, right click and choose New -> Shortcut. Then browse to C:/Windows and choose the NotePad application before clicking OK.

Now, when you are in My Computer you can send any file to Notepad by right-clicking it and choosing Send To -> NotePad.
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:43
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
of wrote:
> your a little stuck on this forum thing aint u amd man! i think you
> open it with the software, i aint to sure tho. ive virtualy a beginer
> with forums.

D-
Check your spelling and Grammar and submit again for regrading.
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:38
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> how do i open a .php file to view it html source so i can add
> stuff?.
>
You can simply use Notepad. File -> Open as normal, but make sure the pull down box is on "All Files" and not "Text Documents".

If you want to you can set notepad (or any other text editor) to be the default program so you can just double-click the files in future.
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Probably already done it, the board looks fine!

How did you manage to view it in the end, if you did?
Wed 19/02/03 at 00:06
Regular
your a little stuck on this forum thing aint u amd man! i think you open it with the software, i aint to sure tho. ive virtualy a beginer with forums.
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:27
Regular
how do i open a .php file to view it html source so i can add stuff?.

c.b.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.