GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game a Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dunno if you guys knew this (probably do), but SR are supposedly doing away with the membership thing. I was going to update it the other day and the guy was like "actually its not worth it, you might as well save your money cause as of the next magazine, which should be pretty soon, we're not doing the membership anymore."

Was hoping to win a game before the 360 comes out. ;-) Thing is I'm reluctant to try it now cause my membership has run out and I'm guessing the whole membership thing is still in effect for the competition. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dunno if you guys knew this (probably do), but SR are supposedly doing away with the membership thing. I was going to update it the other day and the guy was like "actually its not worth it, you might as well save your money cause as of the next magazine, which should be pretty soon, we're not doing the membership anymore."

Was hoping to win a game before the 360 comes out. ;-) Thing is I'm reluctant to try it now cause my membership has run out and I'm guessing the whole membership thing is still in effect for the competition. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I wondered why the membership details were missing off my account.
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
That might explain why my friend can't join!

Anyone of you Green-Nameds care to explain?

Speaking of Gameaday... I wonder if it'll reach a month in areas... there was a small update yesterday, but only to confirm claims.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:02
Regular
Shouldn't this be in the Site bugs forum?
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Meh, if anything it should be in General Chat probably. I posted it in here cause this is where I do most of my posts. I only talk to my XBox hommies most of the time. ;-)

Yo, yo, bling, bling and all that fun stuff.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Word.
Wed 24/08/05 at 17:17
Regular
"8==="
I just renewed mine about a month ago using a postal order.

My christmas time loyalty shall go if they stop doing GAD. I shall get people prezzies from their rivals instead. :P
Wed 24/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm guessing GAD will still go on - just the membership will be stopped so people don't have to pay the £7.50 each year. Its just that right now, with my membership being expired, its not worth me trying for GAD until I know I can win a game instead of a membership for a few weeks.
;-))

Not saying that I'd definatly win of course, just putting the situation across if I did. ;-)
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I review my old back catalogue out of sheer boredom... I wish there was a mountain somewhere where I could snowboard...

I should play golf more.

Or maybe go somewhere. Tokyo, maybe... Iceland... Yellow Stone National Park....

Hopefully they won't stop GAD... from a business point of view it's genius.. it attracts loads of people to the site and that £10-20 a day (that it costs to give away a game) it the price of some peoples lunch.

I hope they update it soon... but I guess the site rebuild is taking up a lot of time.
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:01
Regular
I just bought two years the other day, stupid bas'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.