GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MySQL Databases available on Freeola ADSL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
As part of our rollout plans for new Freeola services, Freeola Broadband ADSL customers can now add MySQL database functionality to their account.

You can have unlimited tables on your database and web-based administration in the form of PHPMyAdmin is supplied. You can also use your own SQL client providing you are using your Freeola Broadband ADSL connection.

Phase 2 is to offer the service to 0845 Dial-Up customers and work is underway to provide this.

As with all Freeola services, just visit the Control Panel to add the service.

Regards,

Danny Corder
Freeola Manager
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
As part of our rollout plans for new Freeola services, Freeola Broadband ADSL customers can now add MySQL database functionality to their account.

You can have unlimited tables on your database and web-based administration in the form of PHPMyAdmin is supplied. You can also use your own SQL client providing you are using your Freeola Broadband ADSL connection.

Phase 2 is to offer the service to 0845 Dial-Up customers and work is underway to provide this.

As with all Freeola services, just visit the Control Panel to add the service.

Regards,

Danny Corder
Freeola Manager
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:14
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
how long until 0845 users are able to use databases?
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:25
Regular
Danny is there any plans for the future to allow people who have your free domain hosting to upload via seperate cable\adsl lines instead of having to dial in to freeola???

Appoligies if this is already done.

I assume you live near toquey united danny, ive been to see them play a couple of time as i often go and see my inlaws down in paignton.

c.b.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I doubt it, as Freeola can only provide these services knowing that the users are using their Internet platforms to manage them.
Wed 19/02/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Hey AMD_MAN,

Yes, we are currently developing an exceptional value personal hosting service which will allow you all the facilities of Freeola and a whole lot more without being tied to the Freeola connection (you can be anywhere in the world via any connection and access things).

And yeah, I actually live in Paignton myself and turn up week in week out to see the mighty Gulls!

Danny

AMD_MAN wrote:
> Danny is there any plans for the future to allow people who have your
> free domain hosting to upload via seperate cable\adsl lines instead of
> having to dial in to freeola???
>
> Appoligies if this is already done.
>
> I assume you live near toquey united danny, ive been to see them play
> a couple of time as i often go and see my inlaws down in paignton.
>
> c.b.
Wed 19/02/03 at 11:41
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Torquay United! wrote:
> Hey AMD_MAN,
>
> Yes, we are currently developing an exceptional value personal hosting
> service which will allow you all the facilities of Freeola and a whole
> lot more without being tied to the Freeola connection.

Would this involve some sort of monthly fee?
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
Thats cool, im getting married in oldway mansion in paignton in september.

c.b.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:19
"www.Freeola.info"
latchford wrote:
> Torquay United! wrote:
> Hey AMD_MAN,
>
> Would this involve some sort of monthly fee?

Yes this will be a paid for service, but you are going to have to wait for the details as to how much this is going to be from Danny once he/they have worked out all of the details.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Hell of a nice location to get married AMD man. Our English Riviera weather I'm sure will be on top form.

Danny
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
I'm pleased to report that Webmail is on the way in the near future as well, probably as a free service for Freeola Broadband ADSL users and a small charge for 0845 dial-up users.

Regards,
Danny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.