GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fht is ftozzi aka. fabio aka. p4_man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
well thats what i think. Why wont he just go away
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
well thats what i think. Why wont he just go away
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:21
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Your p4_man alter-ego was approaching tolerable, then you had to go and pull a stunt like this. Why?
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
it took me about 5 reads to realise what you were trying to say in this post
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If I had to put money on it, I'd say Latchford wasn't ftozzi.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
turbonutter i think he meant that p4_man was ok until he did this. And it is impossible for me to be ftozzi as i am cheeseman
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:33
Regular
"bing bang bong"
It doesn't sound like ftozzi, but quite frankly I'm deeply suspicious of anyone with their name in red who makes a beeline straight for this forum, and immediately engages in slanging matches with ftozzi, referring to past nicknames he's taken that he couldn't possibly know about unless he was (((somewhere closeby))) at the time.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:33
Regular
"bing bang bong"
latchford wrote:
> turbonutter i think he meant that p4_man was ok until he did this. And
> it is impossible for me to be ftozzi as i am cheeseman

That too could explain it :O)
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
I dont get it! rite! what stunt did he pull! and if ftozzi or p4_man was a spammer! i wouldnt be suprised if it was that liasdtsadfsadsa (whatever his name his ) becuase hes started a few topics! and it would be like he was trying to blame someone else! coz hes saying everyone else is ftozzi. If you get what i mean !
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:48
Regular
HANG ON! IVE ONLY JUST ARRIVED AND I HARDLY KNOW OF THIS FTOZZI/P4_MAN!

hOW WOULD THAT LEGAFS(WHATEVER HIS NAME IS) NO SO MUCH ABOUT HIM! AND WHAT HE DID

sorry about the caps! i felt like i had something good to say!
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Lying like that makes baby Jesus cry.

I've seen your account details.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.