GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the point of Richard and Judy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 17:38
Regular
All they ever do is report stories that are about 6 months old, with absolutely no relevance to anything. It's like the Daily Mail, but on tele. Judy doesn't seem to understand what people are going on about most of the time either - she just stutters her words, furrows her brow and acts like a prop! Key example:- Did you know that there's this thing called the "Internet", and on the "Internet", you can control characters in an online game? F*F**k me, cutting edge or what. Do me a favour Richard and Judy, and invent a time machine to go baF**k in time where your affairs are actually current!
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
All they ever do is report stories that are about 6 months old, with absolutely no relevance to anything. It's like the Daily Mail, but on tele. Judy doesn't seem to understand what people are going on about most of the time either - she just stutters her words, furrows her brow and acts like a prop! Key example:- Did you know that there's this thing called the "Internet", and on the "Internet", you can control characters in an online game? F*F**k me, cutting edge or what. Do me a favour Richard and Judy, and invent a time machine to go baF**k in time where your affairs are actually current!
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:39
"Uzi Lover"
Yes, but Richard just makes me laugh.
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
MWA - I just bought a gp32 with 128mb SMC. BOOYAH!

oh yeah...Richard and Judy, they are ok.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Yes, but Richard just makes me laugh.

According to the Men In Black 2 DVD, he's an alien!
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The point of the program is Richard. You watch it to mock him. Simple.
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:38
Regular
"oaps.org"
doing the show helps to keep richard off the street, the dirty shoplifter that he is

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.