GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOW. Have I got a treat for you guys?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
Like the title says, have I got a treat for you?! Hell yeah I have. Y'see, so far, I've sang down the mic to Herc using Netmeeting, I've moonied people (even though I don't remember it) and I've danced a bit. Now though, you will all be getting the chance to see me act abnormal :cD Yes, I've uploaded my webcam to Geocities. Can I firstly say, if you view my webcam, please tell me on MSN as I'd like to know who's watching me rather then maybe think that some 52 year old bloke, sorry, some 11 year old girl called Alice is viewing me.

So, click the link below to see me LIVE, as it happens, on ma webcam. :c)

MSN: [email protected]
Webcam addy: geocities.yahoo.com/webcam/public/gazzazcool
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
Like the title says, have I got a treat for you?! Hell yeah I have. Y'see, so far, I've sang down the mic to Herc using Netmeeting, I've moonied people (even though I don't remember it) and I've danced a bit. Now though, you will all be getting the chance to see me act abnormal :cD Yes, I've uploaded my webcam to Geocities. Can I firstly say, if you view my webcam, please tell me on MSN as I'd like to know who's watching me rather then maybe think that some 52 year old bloke, sorry, some 11 year old girl called Alice is viewing me.

So, click the link below to see me LIVE, as it happens, on ma webcam. :c)

MSN: [email protected]
Webcam addy: geocities.yahoo.com/webcam/public/gazzazcool
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
erm...maybe when I get back from...work...

*runs*
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:10
Regular
:cD

Just make sure you tune in 7pm, Tuesdays and Thurdays, for DW's Fun Hour. Hur hur.
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Gah, dont do it... he'll sing... and mooney... and show his nipples... and do the YMCA... and various other things...

*runs for his life*
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Id hate to think what the happy hour would be like...

*shudders*
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
:-D
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Is it just me or did the link for his webcam not work?
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
(links posted by members other than staffies dont work... we dont have the special powers) - copy and paste that link he gave into your browser)
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
Happy Hour has begun. I'll take some ideas of things to do please.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
He's gone off sulking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.