GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City Stories"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories'.
Thu 01/06/06 at 18:06
Regular
"Swivel!"
Any other PSP enthusiasts, (owners), interested and excited about October 20th? Now that the date has been set in stone as one of the best gaming days on the calendar for PSP owners. Not only is Pro Evolution 6 coming out for PSP, but also Vice City Stories, which will make the PSP even more of a priviledge to own. Anyone else looking forward to Vice City Stories?
Sat 05/01/08 at 14:37
Regular
This should be worthy of a pick-up now it's only ten pounds. ^-^

Sold-out on Amazon though =(
Tue 18/12/07 at 18:39
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Thank u
Sat 15/12/07 at 20:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
You should be sorry.

And GTA games arn't just about completing the story line, if you can get 100% in one day, I'll crown you GTA God.
Sat 15/12/07 at 11:28
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Compleated it on the same day it was $#!7!!!!!!!! sorry 4 my lan
Thu 04/10/07 at 09:24
"possibly impossible"
nath the king wrote:
> do you know eney cheats for driver1 ps1?

Please do not bring old and irrelevant posts to the top just to ask for cheats on a completely different game.

There is a whole cheats database on this site (just click on cheats at the top of this page) with a very good search engine.
Wed 03/10/07 at 16:12
Regular
do you know eney cheats for driver1 ps1?
Mon 20/08/07 at 20:00
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
might be good {looooooooks} good from the trailers
Thu 01/06/06 at 22:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The poor draw distance on the Playstation versions of the GTA games does spoil it for me. It damages the sense of size.

That's why I bought San Andreas for the PC as well as the PS2. It makes for a much more satisfying experience. Being able to see the Los Santos skyscrapers practically from Grove Street is something the PS2 version only dreams of being able to do.

It might not bother some people, but it really makes the game a hell of a lot more enjoyable for me.
Thu 01/06/06 at 22:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm not a huge fan of GTA.

III set benchmarks, but the rest - size considered - haven't really flicked any switches in my thumbs. The draw distance is awful, the animation is awful and I genuinely don't think that, had the series had a different theme, it would have taken off like it has.

Still, to each their own... I admire what RockStar have done with the PS2 and PSP, and hope it proves to be more than a cash-in.

I hope they don't drag San Sndreas into the PSP-Remake-mix. There's clearly plenty of talent there, a new project, or even a different take on the IP would be good.
Thu 01/06/06 at 18:06
Regular
"Swivel!"
Any other PSP enthusiasts, (owners), interested and excited about October 20th? Now that the date has been set in stone as one of the best gaming days on the calendar for PSP owners. Not only is Pro Evolution 6 coming out for PSP, but also Vice City Stories, which will make the PSP even more of a priviledge to own. Anyone else looking forward to Vice City Stories?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.