GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best special move ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 20:18
Regular
Personnally, I think that the stunner is the best standing move, the swanton bomb is the best turnbuckle move, crippler crossface for submission, what are your thoughts?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 09/01/01 at 20:18
Personnally, I think that the stunner is the best standing move, the swanton bomb is the best turnbuckle move, crippler crossface for submission, what are your thoughts?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 09/01/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Back in black"
3-D, peddigree beats stunner and swanton bomb is gr8, and the stink face 4 a laff, and 4 the finisher, no chance, the crossface is s***e try somat like dat bow an arrow strech. wel dats my thoughts.
Fri 12/01/01 at 17:38
The best submission ever is the sharpshooter and shamrocks ankle lock! The best turnbuckle is tornado DDT! the best front special is a tie for pedigree and tombstone!!!!!
And that is the bottom line!!!!
Mon 15/01/01 at 13:11
Regular
The Last ride or the 3-D. Also best subbmission walls of jericho
Mon 15/01/01 at 20:34
The last ride is the best standing, crippler crossface best submission and swanton bomb the best turnbuckle. End of topic.
Mon 15/01/01 at 21:09
The medagree is the best move

The best turnbuckle move is Swanton Bomb

Best submission is crossface
Tue 16/01/01 at 04:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Tombstone is easily the best special move ever!!
Tue 16/01/01 at 21:22
meders wrote:
> The medagree is the best move

The best turnbuckle move is Swanton
> Bomb

Best submission is crossface

What the hell is the Medagree?!
Wed 17/01/01 at 21:28
The 3-D is the best double team, The Last ride is the best standing, the best submission is the Walls Of Jerico and the best turnbuckle is the SWANTON BOMB>
Sat 20/01/01 at 19:22
The WORM is surely the most powerfull finisher? The way scottie scares his opponents by looking like such a t**t and jumping about puts them in shock so they cannot move out of the way or kick out the pin.
Or maybe the Stink Face? Little do you know, Rikishi farts when doing it, and the toxic gas puts his opponant to sleep.

THE VOICES IN MY HEAD DON'T STOP!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.