GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muti-Meaning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Woo!!

A little bit of everything in this!
Lets move on quickly to my first topic:

**Washed up celebs**

Yep, the ones everyone forgets about, they leave the show they were in, or they aren't in the public eye anymore, so they have only one option:

Make a dancing/fitness video!!!!

Today in HMV I saw Geri Yoga, Kate (from Big Brother) kung fu (possibly not kung fu, but something) Jaded (Goody - you know who) dance video, Lucy Benjamins thing (Lisa in Eastenders....I think) Patsy Palmer dance thingy(BIIANCAAAA!!!!) and more!!

So here we have proof that celebs can all *ALL* no matter what they did before teach fitness & dancing, no matter how thick or "oversized" they are!

**Music**

People are stupid. I was wearing baggy jeans and walked into HMV and bought a Muse CD, I was given the middle finger by three people in the shop and was getting "skateboarder!!" and "grunger!!" shouted at me all day, but the looks I was given buying a Muse CD said it all, doubtful they even knew who Muse were, but I got it from the "Metal" section so.......

**Films**

Saw Daredevil today, it was....well I'll be honest, it wasn't great but it was good enough, concept was good, and the fight scenes were great, but there wasn't any depth at all, good if you're in "Mindless" mode though!

Thought for the day here: Hype truly does suck.

If I go on, It will be a bit off topic for the Music forum, so I will stop as the rest will be me ranting about people so...
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Woo!!

A little bit of everything in this!
Lets move on quickly to my first topic:

**Washed up celebs**

Yep, the ones everyone forgets about, they leave the show they were in, or they aren't in the public eye anymore, so they have only one option:

Make a dancing/fitness video!!!!

Today in HMV I saw Geri Yoga, Kate (from Big Brother) kung fu (possibly not kung fu, but something) Jaded (Goody - you know who) dance video, Lucy Benjamins thing (Lisa in Eastenders....I think) Patsy Palmer dance thingy(BIIANCAAAA!!!!) and more!!

So here we have proof that celebs can all *ALL* no matter what they did before teach fitness & dancing, no matter how thick or "oversized" they are!

**Music**

People are stupid. I was wearing baggy jeans and walked into HMV and bought a Muse CD, I was given the middle finger by three people in the shop and was getting "skateboarder!!" and "grunger!!" shouted at me all day, but the looks I was given buying a Muse CD said it all, doubtful they even knew who Muse were, but I got it from the "Metal" section so.......

**Films**

Saw Daredevil today, it was....well I'll be honest, it wasn't great but it was good enough, concept was good, and the fight scenes were great, but there wasn't any depth at all, good if you're in "Mindless" mode though!

Thought for the day here: Hype truly does suck.

If I go on, It will be a bit off topic for the Music forum, so I will stop as the rest will be me ranting about people so...
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Muse in the Metal section?

Hrm.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yes they are not really "down" with these things, in the metal section can also be found: Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead and erm...Sum41.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Memorandum wrote:
> Yes they are not really "down" with these things, in the
> metal section can also be found: Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers,
> Radiohead and erm...Sum41.

Grunge, Funk, variable and crap.

Hmm, nice mix.
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Indeed
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:15
"Uzi Lover"
They stick anything new and popular and being played on Kerrang! in the metal section. I've glanced over it a few times and had a little laugh.

Jimmy Eat World?

Yes, I can really put that on and bang my head against walls.
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Just seeing some of those bands in the MUSIC section at all is quite hilarious.

What muse CD was it? I think I may have it already...:)
Tue 18/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Can't remember the name of the song off the top of my head, and can't be bothered going to get it, but there are two CDs and 21 songs altogether (I think)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.