GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damnit Spielburg!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 20:39
Regular
Watching Minority Report the other day, and it's really quite a good movie.

Until Agatha starts talking about what the kidnapped son would have been like had he have lived.

Then at the end, when Tom Cruise and his Missus are back together and are having a new baby.

Oh how sweet. How bloody lovely. How stupid and sickening and so like bloody Steven Spielburg to stick a piece of crap like this into the movie when it really didn't need it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:39
Regular
"not dead"
Watching Minority Report the other day, and it's really quite a good movie.

Until Agatha starts talking about what the kidnapped son would have been like had he have lived.

Then at the end, when Tom Cruise and his Missus are back together and are having a new baby.

Oh how sweet. How bloody lovely. How stupid and sickening and so like bloody Steven Spielburg to stick a piece of crap like this into the movie when it really didn't need it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Good Post Meka!!
Only joking, you have a point there, its typical cliched stuff.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:48
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Catch me if you can is also a load of sheep's pubes. It's undescribingly pathetic. Minority Report was actually quite good, though.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I'm hoping that one day Hollywood will release a good film in the style of The Outer Limits, where it will all seem to be going excellently right up to the last minute where they show how it's all gone terribly wrong.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Minority Report is a superb film.

UNTIL THE END.

The system which CANNOT be beaten is beaten all because Cruise doesn't want his character to ever die in a film.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What's this 'movies' nonce sense?
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Films are always better when the hero dies at the end. If Arnie can die in about three of his films (twice as a hero) then I'm sure Cruise should consider it.

But only if he dies saving the world, or saving some bird. If it's for something else, it's daft.

Anyway, I thought Minority Report was pretty good. The stuff at the end didn't bother me THAT much, but I thought it was a bit daft how they stopped pre-crime because it was wrong ONCE, whereas the justice system is wrong everyday.
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Minority Report was a good film...that I can barely remember.

:-(
Tue 18/02/03 at 00:12
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> I'm hoping that one day Hollywood will release a good film in the
> style of The Outer Limits, where it will all seem to be going
> excellently right up to the last minute where they show how it's all
> gone terribly wrong.

Ahh yes, I love how it all ends tragically.

That program was great
Tue 18/02/03 at 00:17
Regular
Best I've ever seen Cruise was in Magnolia.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.