GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Micheal Jackson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 14:03
Regular
It's becoming a bit of a tired subject now, even I'm sick of it, but I think I've got a different view on the whole situation instead of "He is such a peadophile" or "Urgh! his face is ugly".

Here's the thing.

I watched that program that night and ever since then I've been listening to Micheal Jackson music a whole lot more. You see, after the program finished and all the talk of him started I was just being reminded of how much I use to love his songs. So what did I do? I started downloading a few songs I hadn't heard in a while and then cranked them up just so I could feel like a kid again going "Hee! Hee!", "SCHAMONG!" and just grabbing my balls a whole lot more then I usually do "OWWWWWW!".

The songs are classic, you've got to admit. I haven't come across one person who doesn't like any of his older stuff but I'm sure alot exist around these areas.

And there's Micheal Jackson, sitting there, saying "Oh this is going to bring my ratings right down". If anything, in my view, he is just going to be making more money and not just from music. He'll be getting money through from interviews and stuff like that. Mind you, not that he needs it.

But looking more at the music side of stuff I bet his CD sells have gone up since that programme launched, both over here and in America. All because Micheal Jackson, once more, has been planted into the publics minds.

I bet before he decided to do that Interview he was running low on his finances compared to what he usually has.

Publicity stunt? Maybe. As with everything else controversial he's doing too.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:03
"Uzi Lover"
It's becoming a bit of a tired subject now, even I'm sick of it, but I think I've got a different view on the whole situation instead of "He is such a peadophile" or "Urgh! his face is ugly".

Here's the thing.

I watched that program that night and ever since then I've been listening to Micheal Jackson music a whole lot more. You see, after the program finished and all the talk of him started I was just being reminded of how much I use to love his songs. So what did I do? I started downloading a few songs I hadn't heard in a while and then cranked them up just so I could feel like a kid again going "Hee! Hee!", "SCHAMONG!" and just grabbing my balls a whole lot more then I usually do "OWWWWWW!".

The songs are classic, you've got to admit. I haven't come across one person who doesn't like any of his older stuff but I'm sure alot exist around these areas.

And there's Micheal Jackson, sitting there, saying "Oh this is going to bring my ratings right down". If anything, in my view, he is just going to be making more money and not just from music. He'll be getting money through from interviews and stuff like that. Mind you, not that he needs it.

But looking more at the music side of stuff I bet his CD sells have gone up since that programme launched, both over here and in America. All because Micheal Jackson, once more, has been planted into the publics minds.

I bet before he decided to do that Interview he was running low on his finances compared to what he usually has.

Publicity stunt? Maybe. As with everything else controversial he's doing too.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
The week after the show was aired his record sales went up 1,000%, and some of his albums have re-entered the charts across the world.

I too am one of those who has taken the Shabba album out of my car (Just for now) and replaced it with the Dangerous and Bad album.

He can be a kiddy fidler of a wax work, but one thing he'll always be is a darn fine music artist
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
*slow clap from the back*

Sales of History went up 600% in the week after the interview, but I wouldn't be too critical of him. He's a celebrity, it's his job to get in the media and by accepting this interview he got blanket coverage for a few weeks. ITV haven't done too bad out of this either, the papers have sold extra coppies, the public have a story their interested in - everybody happy.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:10
"Uzi Lover"
His sales actually did go up? Knew it.

And as you said, yes, everyone happy.

Listening to Micheal Jackson's music now though, I never knew music could be so fun.

"SCHAMONG!"
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I prefer The Jackson 5 stuff generally, come on, give Tito and Germaine some royalties too :)
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think Thriller is in the Virgin Megastores sell for £6.99 right now.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Jackson, I beleive, is quite the attention seeker. I find it hard to believe that he is seriously wrong in the head after having such a successful career. Unless he was always a bit loopy?

He stuff is still classic music of a generation, all the feggin 13 year old rude boys will never understand how great Jacko was. Unless he was remixed with some speed garge with a wanna black white guy talking quickly over it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
badgermaniac wrote:
with a wanna black white guy
> talking quickly over it.

Ah, the irony of it all... :D

*is very suprised he is the first to comment on said irony*
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sibs wrote:
> *is very suprised he is the first to comment on said irony*

*notices message was only posted 5 mins before his own*

*is no longer suprised he is the first to comment on said irony*
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Sibs wrote:
> badgermaniac wrote:
> with a wanna black white guy
> talking quickly over it.
>
>
> Ah, the irony of it all... :D
>
> *is very suprised he is the first to comment on said irony*

hehe didnt notice that myself actually.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.