GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dirty Sanchez"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
Did anyone watch it on wednesday... man that was funny - Jackass with Welshmen, hilarity begins at the thought of it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ever seen World famous for dicking around, on Bravo? Watch it if you like Jackass, CKY, Dirty Sanchez or just having a laugh. I've only seen one episode but it was pure genius. They had this tree branch race which consisted of them sitting on different branches of a big tree, sawing away trying to be the first to fall. Another stunt was again with a tree. A rope was tied around a motorbike. The rope looped over the tree and a guy grabbed hold of the stick tied to the other end. The bike speeded off and the guy was shot into the air, spun around the tree and slammed to the ground. I don't think I've explained it well but it sure was funny.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh that explains alot, got abit sqiffy last night and I seem to remeber watching a program with a few Welsh men in it. Thats what is was.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Were sheep involved?

*shudders*
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Did anyone watch it on wednesday... man that was funny - Jackass with Welshmen, hilarity begins at the thought of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.