GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham takes the brunt of Fergies rage."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 13:01
Regular
So, in a fit of rage after the Arsenal game Fergie hoofs an Adidas Predator and it canes the "Golden Balled" one in the head, causing a nasty gash.

It got me thinking about other managerial faux-pas from days gone by.

Heres 2 that springs to mind...

Graham Souness Vs Aggie the Tealady

Rangers had a tough match vs St Johnstone and at half time Souness (pre heart attack) chucked a wobbler and sent all the St J's finest china smashing into the changing room wall. Aggie, the 50 odd year old Tea Lady then offered Souness out, in a one on one fistfight! it goes down in folklore as one of the best incidents ever. "I wasnt scared of him" said Aggie to the press.

Ian McCall vs Simon Stainrods Shoe

Back in the dark Days of 1st Division football Dundee had one Simon "Swagger" Stainrod as their manager. After a particularly humbling defeat by Clyde Stainrod had all his players in for a roasting and made them do double training for several weeks.
Ian McCall (now a top flight manager himself) decided to extract revenge on the designer clothes wearing manager by stealing his Armani Loafer and taking a dump in it, ahh doesn't revenge smell sweet...

Makes Becks incidents sound like a piece of cake.....
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Foreman wrote:
> It would of been good if there was a camera inside the dressing room.
> I would of loved to see the reaction of Beckham, Ferguson and the
> players.

I'll bet 50p on that Beckham cried!
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It would of been good if there was a camera inside the dressing room. I would of loved to see the reaction of Beckham, Ferguson and the players.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Judging by the power and accuracy of Fergie's shot we could have done with him up front on Saturday.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So, in a fit of rage after the Arsenal game Fergie hoofs an Adidas Predator and it canes the "Golden Balled" one in the head, causing a nasty gash.

It got me thinking about other managerial faux-pas from days gone by.

Heres 2 that springs to mind...

Graham Souness Vs Aggie the Tealady

Rangers had a tough match vs St Johnstone and at half time Souness (pre heart attack) chucked a wobbler and sent all the St J's finest china smashing into the changing room wall. Aggie, the 50 odd year old Tea Lady then offered Souness out, in a one on one fistfight! it goes down in folklore as one of the best incidents ever. "I wasnt scared of him" said Aggie to the press.

Ian McCall vs Simon Stainrods Shoe

Back in the dark Days of 1st Division football Dundee had one Simon "Swagger" Stainrod as their manager. After a particularly humbling defeat by Clyde Stainrod had all his players in for a roasting and made them do double training for several weeks.
Ian McCall (now a top flight manager himself) decided to extract revenge on the designer clothes wearing manager by stealing his Armani Loafer and taking a dump in it, ahh doesn't revenge smell sweet...

Makes Becks incidents sound like a piece of cake.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.