GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The War goes on!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
Eversincse the dreamcast came out , there has been a console war. First it was the battle between dreamcast and the ps2, the ps2 won hands down and went on into the next round. X-box was revealed along with the G-cube, sony find out that they have lost. BUT! Now i've heard that sony are striking back by making the ps2 upgradeable!!!!!!
Thu 11/01/01 at 20:25
Regular
Come on! Surely someone can reply to this topic!
Tue 09/01/01 at 20:16
Regular
Eversince the Dreamcast came out there has been a console war?

What about the huge rivalry which used to take place between Nintendo and Sega all those years ago when people were playing cheap Spectrums (Including me)!

First it was Nes versus Megadrive then SNES versus Megadrive II and then Sega released a few more consoles eventually leaving us with Saturn against the Playstation against the N64!

Plus the Gameboy versus Gamegear wars!

Consoles wars has taken place between many more companies too! It's not just Sega and Sony!
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:20
Regular
Old news, or crap, as it were.

The PS2 will not be upgradeable, certainly not the processor, anyway.
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:15
Regular
Shut up, we are over this thing.
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
It doesn't need to be upgraded. It's good enough already. {:)
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
Eversincse the dreamcast came out , there has been a console war. First it was the battle between dreamcast and the ps2, the ps2 won hands down and went on into the next round. X-box was revealed along with the G-cube, sony find out that they have lost. BUT! Now i've heard that sony are striking back by making the ps2 upgradeable!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.