GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is my 400th post!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 12:28
Regular
Just thought id let you all know again!
Tue 18/02/03 at 00:30
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
yeh whateva.

cheeseman wrote:
> well said
>
> p4_man go away
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Heh, thanks, I was typing really fast then incase anyone else was working on a speach too.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
well said

p4_man go away
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
P4 Man, nobody cares how many posts you've made, because it really makes no difference at all. When you grow up a bit you may realise that nobody here really likes you, and thats because of all the pointless posts you make, on topics that are irrelevant to this forum (just look at the title of this one), and on topics that nobody cares about. If you want to spam with stupid messages just join an empty java chat somewhere and type whatever you like. But leave us alone.
To summarise:
Post count does not count for anything.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:37
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
nobody cares though
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:51
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
well yes ,12400 posts is quite an achievement!

talk about women being moody!
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Great, this is my 12566th post, doI look like I'm celebrating?

Look, nobody cares how many posts you've done, if you continue with this you're just going to pee people off even more. Do you have a mental handicap or something? Psychological disorder? Are you on drugs? Why can't you get it through your head that nobody wants to know how many words you've written or whether you're a regular or not. Do you care how many posts I've made?
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:28
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
Just thought id let you all know again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.