GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Graham Norten, what do u think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 00:49
Regular
I think the guy is really funny, I love his show. But I think he should give poor Cathrine Zeta Jones a break.
He makes he laugh and his show is very clever IMO, but what do u all think of him?
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have....um I mean my mum has a signed photo of Cliff Richard.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Totoro wrote:
> The Chuckle Brothers are funnier than Graham Norton.

I have a signed photo. I also have one of Pat Sharp (the guy from Fun House)!
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Totoro wrote:
> I wonder if they're actually gay...
>
> *goes off to wonder if the Chuckle Brothers are gay*

I wouldn't be suprised, The small one trod on my sisters foot a while back. He was dressed head to toe in tight black leather, what a glamorous world eh...
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I think Norton is awful. He does the same show prety much every night; a few jokes about Michael Douglas, an "isn't Betty old and ugly" gag and one or two "aren't I shocking" sexually related jokes and a million and one stupid gestures. The guy seriously needs some new material.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I wonder if they're actually gay...

*goes off to wonder if the Chuckle Brothers are gay*
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Totoro wrote:
> The Chuckle Brothers are funnier than Graham Norton.

Hey come on now that's unfair to compare them. The Chuckle Brothers are the highest level of entertainment and comedy no one is better
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The Chuckle Brothers are funnier than Graham Norton.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:45
Regular
"cachoo"
He rules. He's a great comedian and yes I suppose I don't watch it as much as I used to now that the show is on almost every night. But it's a good show to watch at the near end of the day!!
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well, I think he is very funny. Yes, So Graham was better, and trhey should bring back the sketches instead of the stupid games they play now, but the phonecalls and websites are hilarious. Who cares if he does joke on the same theme every week? (Catherine Zeta-Jones/Michael Douglas, and Nancy) They're funny! Johnathon Ross is a ponce.
Mon 17/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
He was funny in Father Ted, but now I think he's just an overly camp gimp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.