GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Windows Media Player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 22:29
Regular
Does anyone know where I can download Media Player from? The older one, before this Series 9 one poped up.

I installed the newest one, didn't like it at all and so tried removed just the update, but ended up loosing Media Player altogether.

When searching for it again to download, all I get is this newest one. Whereas I would prefer the one proir to it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mon 17/02/03 at 23:32
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
arrr,im too used to windows media player!
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Digging!"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Yes, I prefer the UNIX philosophy - small applications designed to do
> one thing and do it well. That's why I hate things like WMP9 and
> Winamp 3.

I have to agree, which is why I use winamp 2
Mon 17/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes, I prefer the UNIX philosophy - small applications designed to do one thing and do it well. That's why I hate things like WMP9 and Winamp 3.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:58
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... I just didn't like the way it took over my PC with all the Media files, and CD burning stuff .... I like to keep things simple :).
Mon 17/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
I dont quite understand why everyone says media player 7 is better. You can increase speed with media 9, graphic equaliser, auto cue, cross fadding. It does slow my pc down a bit tho.
Mon 17/02/03 at 10:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thank :)
Sun 16/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
Here you go

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6cc (space) fee89-3d4f-42ee-9239-0893b2c40a62&displaylang=en
Sun 16/02/03 at 22:29
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Does anyone know where I can download Media Player from? The older one, before this Series 9 one poped up.

I installed the newest one, didn't like it at all and so tried removed just the update, but ended up loosing Media Player altogether.

When searching for it again to download, all I get is this newest one. Whereas I would prefer the one proir to it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.