GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KILLER 7 AGAIN!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killer7'.
Fri 26/08/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
I am getting quite mad with this game the new characters poison smiles which you have to shoot three tines then they die. But you can shoot them in the head and they die straight and the new smiles that crawl on the floor. Well tonight I will try and do it but the poison smiles keep getting to close to me. Please help on these hair pulling levels? And who else is stuck on this?
Fri 26/08/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
I am getting quite mad with this game the new characters poison smiles which you have to shoot three tines then they die. But you can shoot them in the head and they die straight and the new smiles that crawl on the floor. Well tonight I will try and do it but the poison smiles keep getting to close to me. Please help on these hair pulling levels? And who else is stuck on this?
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:14
Regular
"topgamer above all"
me
Fri 26/08/05 at 19:11
"Retarded List"
One more post about Killer 7 and I'll... I'll... cry.
Fri 26/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If you actually read up on the game at all before release you would have realised that it was always going to be way too demanding to someone like yourself, crossbob.
Fri 26/08/05 at 19:29
Regular
"topgamer above all"
i think i'll cry too.
Sat 27/08/05 at 11:06
"Retarded List"
Heh heh heh. Very demanding.
Mon 29/08/05 at 04:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If you actually read up on the game at all before release you would
> have realised that it was always going to be way too demanding to
> someone like yourself, crossbob.

Wahoo I got past the Poison smile today I just found out a new move with Coyote he can kick them to the floor then shoot them on the floor. Its cool :) Now lets discuss Killer 7.
Mon 29/08/05 at 08:34
Regular
No. Let's not.

No more Killer 7 threads. Please. For the sake of everyone's sanity.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
Alright then yeah lets not lets let this die this thread. Ok but don't you like Killer 7?
Mon 29/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
Never played it and probably never will.

Doesn't look like my cuppa tea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.