GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xp Office installing problems"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
Basically, when I try and open up Microsoft Word 2003, it asks for a product key - which is located on Cerificate of Authenticity

This is located on the base, and I found the 25 digit key

However, the computer refuses to accept this is the correct code, I've typed it in caps lock (as it appears) and lowercase as well as switching "8's" with "B's" as a last resort

Help ?
Fri 26/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
Basically, when I try and open up Microsoft Word 2003, it asks for a product key - which is located on Cerificate of Authenticity

This is located on the base, and I found the 25 digit key

However, the computer refuses to accept this is the correct code, I've typed it in caps lock (as it appears) and lowercase as well as switching "8's" with "B's" as a last resort

Help ?
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
If you re-install windows xp home or professional the settings of your keyboard will change for e.g. when pressing on the (@ key) it will change to key number 2, Re-install XP Office with the correct serial number.
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:22
Regular
Problem : It wont install

I_C_15's solution : Reinstall
Sat 27/08/05 at 14:31
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Unistall then install withy the correct serial number.
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:06
Regular
This is my first post but I come here from time to time to get an update on new threads that might interest me.

I just want to say to Ice_crystal_15;

I've read threads or replies from yourself but nothing you write is ever helpful or makes any sense at all, you're basically full of crap. Like for eg the San Andreas cheats thread you started, well any normal person will use the 'cheats' link. Didn't that ever occur to you?

Will somebody with at least half a brain cell help this guy out with his problem!
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:14
SRM!!!!!
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:18
Regular
Give MS a call, they have a toll-free number.
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:20
Regular
I know I know I said crap. Aren’t I naughty? I was meant to say poo.
Sat 27/08/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
SRM_UK afraid of showing up? you aint new you just created a new user...
Sat 27/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
STFU N00B!

@

Ice_Crystal...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.