GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xp Office installing problems"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
Basically, when I try and open up Microsoft Word 2003, it asks for a product key - which is located on Cerificate of Authenticity

This is located on the base, and I found the 25 digit key

However, the computer refuses to accept this is the correct code, I've typed it in caps lock (as it appears) and lowercase as well as switching "8's" with "B's" as a last resort

Help ?
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
I realise that it's technically against the law to post a Serial Number (not technically, it is) however it was a nice gesture

Unfortunately it was completely wrong, so it was for nothing. Invalid was all it said once again

The trouble with calling the hotline is there always seems to be some ... how can I put this nicely ? ... Immigrant worker on the other end who really has no grasp on English

I'm usually shafted (they don't pick up), directed to the Help menu which just hammers the same point home, or they just don't understand

I'll have to take it back to the technicians who supplied it (It was part of a Laptops for teachers and it's my Dads', for home use) I'm just hoping we haven't managed to pick up a pirate 'Top :(
Sun 28/08/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Anyone need any serial number?
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
OddToe wrote:
> Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Install microsoft office xp and when it comes please type the serial
> number use this one (FM9FY-TMF7Q-KCKCT-V9T29-TBBBG), If wont work
> take it back to the shop and give the reason why it wont work.
>
> TNC try this serial number its upgraded.
>
> ^
>
> This is what he posted incase he edits.

What's wrong in editing?
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Install microsoft office xp and when it comes please type the serial
> number use this one (FM9FY-TMF7Q-KCKCT-V9T29-TBBBG), If wont work
> take it back to the shop and give the reason why it wont work.
>
> TNC try this serial number its upgraded.

^

This is what he posted incase he edits.
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
OddToe wrote:
> *Reported*

More Odds? I dont need odds, They are unseful
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
*Reported*
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Install microsoft office xp and when it comes please type the serial number use this one (FM9FY-TMF7Q-KCKCT-V9T29-TBBBG), If wont work take it back to the shop and give the reason why it wont work.

TNC try this serial number its upgraded.
Sat 27/08/05 at 18:21
Regular
"8==="
Take it back to the store you got it from explaining the problem, they'll give you another one and send that dodgy one back.
Sat 27/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
I also had a problem getting a trial of office xp to recognise the code
it eventualy told me i had no licences left and had used all my licences for my product key, the internet configuration inbuilt would not let me any further & it said contact them by phone, unfortunately there didn't seem to be any number to call them on as the radio button was greyed out!,
anyone any idea what the number is? and no impotency numbers thanks!
Sat 27/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
STFU N00B!

@

Ice_Crystal...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.