GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dirty Sanchez"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 00:01
Regular
Looks to be the UK's answer to Jackass, first time I've cried with laughter ever, only problem is that they have a pixie accent (They're Welsh)

I remember seeing the trailor of it, where three of them were Sumo Wrestling in a field of nettles, class.

And on the actual show, they put a cigerette in this blokes, ears, nostrils and mouth whilst he was sleeping. Never laughed so hard in my life.

So If you like Jackass, then I strongly reccomend this one.

It's a bit like marmite, if it's your cup of tea, it's on MTV on Wednesdays at 11pm
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah but that would been that there would be no Jackass 'cos that's not original.
Sun 16/02/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Selected"
it think its completely crap. Someone should have told those people: 'An idea can only be original once' whilst hitting them in the face on each syllable.
Sun 16/02/03 at 21:14
I liked dirty sanchez, mostly. I thought the paintballin naked was a bit borin plus they laugh at stuff even more than the jackass people. Stuff that makes me laugh for a bit makes them laugh uncontrollably for ages. But it wasn't too bad:D
Sun 16/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw a pretty long preview episode of this ages ago, and it was crap. The stunts weren't very good and one of them had THE most annoying laugh ever - and obviously he had to laugh at every single stunt.

World Famous For Dicking Around on Bravo is also poo. Jackass is the best.
Sun 16/02/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There is another one that was out before dirty sanchez which is kind of the same thing - Dicking around.

Stupid stunts that you really have to be a bit daft to do. Still funny for us to watch.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:11
Regular
"es argh"
There are some really naff'uns out there but there's something about Dirty Sanchez...
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I saw this really pants Trigger Happy style show on BBC1 the other day, some fat bird trying to be funny. It wasn't funny at all.

Crap.

I heard ITV are doing their own version of Jackass, if that's true or not though I don't know.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:01
Regular
"es argh"
Looks to be the UK's answer to Jackass, first time I've cried with laughter ever, only problem is that they have a pixie accent (They're Welsh)

I remember seeing the trailor of it, where three of them were Sumo Wrestling in a field of nettles, class.

And on the actual show, they put a cigerette in this blokes, ears, nostrils and mouth whilst he was sleeping. Never laughed so hard in my life.

So If you like Jackass, then I strongly reccomend this one.

It's a bit like marmite, if it's your cup of tea, it's on MTV on Wednesdays at 11pm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.