GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"8 mile"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 12:26
Regular
Saw 8 mile yeterday, it rocks.

Anyway, there is a few tunes in the film, in the car and the club scenes I want that aren't on the soundtrack. I know one of them is a Biggie tune, 1 is by Tupac and one was naughty by Nature. Anyone remember what the names of them were? Cheers.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"..."
Mystique wrote:
>Don't ya think Eminem looked fine in it though?

erm, no. and the chick was a skank too :)
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"..."
aha, yep got the second soundtrack now too. Got all the tunes I wanted :)
I recommend these :)

Notorious B.I.G. - "Juicy"
MC Breed f/ 2Pac - "Gotta Get Mine"
Naughty by Nature - "Feel Me Flow"
Wu-Tang Clan - "C.R.E.A.M."
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah it is good if you're into Jackass and yes it is just one long episode of Jackass which by the end you do tire of, showing skit after skit after skit wears thin.

Some good stuff in there though but some are just plain pants, it's worth seeing though definently.

Bam Margera of course rocks as always, plus some of the CKY gang get involved.
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:37
Is the jackass movie worth seeing? Is it just one long episode of jackass or (stupid question) does it have a story?
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah there is two soundtracks, you should maybe check that out. Search the net for the names on the tracks.

Oh and Myst I've got 8 Mile and the Jackass movie already! :P

And yes they're DVD.
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:08
Have you checked the second soundtrack because there is another one as well isnt there called ingeniosly "more music from 8 mile" or something similar.

Anyway great film except it finished kind of suddenly.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:14
Regular
Does indeed rock..or rap..whatever. It's on R1 DVD next month (woo! Jackass too! WOO WOO!)

Anyhoo, don't know what tunes were playing, Sorry. Don't ya think Eminem looked fine in it though?

Chedder Bob..heh
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I haven't seen it yet, but apparently some guygets shot in the nackers.

(uch!)
Sat 15/02/03 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Saw 8 mile yeterday, it rocks.

Anyway, there is a few tunes in the film, in the car and the club scenes I want that aren't on the soundtrack. I know one of them is a Biggie tune, 1 is by Tupac and one was naughty by Nature. Anyone remember what the names of them were? Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.