GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Eclipse - RawisAndy (Starlight) V Admiral Ape (Asher D) V Cong Man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
We going head first into Burnout and we’ve got a match to find out who will face Havoc at Burnout to become No.1 Contender to the CAW title. It will be between RawisAndy (Starlight), who has not lost any of his cocky attitude despite losing in the Cruiserweight title match and in the hellacious Hell in a Cell match, Admiral Ape (Asher D), who has been feuding with DoA, and Cong Man, who has exploded onto the scene following the recent knee injury.

Cong Man is walking around in the back. He has spotted Admiral Ape! This could kick off before the match has even started!

“Hey, Ape! You remind me of me when I first entered. I just want to say good luck.”

Cong Man walks leaving Admiral Ape with a confused look on his face.

RawisAndy is relaxing in the back with his tag team partner, Ice Blaster.

“I know some people say that wrestlers are just a bunch of apes but this is ridiculous, Icey! I’ve got to face a crazy ape and a wrestler formerly known as ape! Who does the hiring round here? The owners of London Zoo?”

“Here, RawisAndy. Try and bribe them with these. They might just lie down for you. They are a bunch of animals after all!”

Ice Blaster hands RawisAndy a bunch of bananas.

“Hell, if you put beer over them, I might just lie down for them!”

I think we are about ready for the match.

CKY plays and out comes RIA (Starlight) with a hose in his hand.

“Who wants beer?”

The crowd erupt.

“Well, have some of this.”

RIA sprays the beer at the crowd. The crowd are cheering but it quickly turns to booing.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that this beer has been sitting under my radiator for about a month?”

RIA drops the hose and walks down the ramp laughing.

Some girls with bongos come out on stage. Of course, I mean bongo drums. Some jungle music plays and out comes Admiral Ape (Asher D) to a warm reception. We haven’t seen much of this character but he is obviously rated highly to be given a chance to have a run at the CAW title. RawisAndy is still laughing in the ring and asks for a sip of water. He seems to have the hiccups.

‘IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA’ plays and out walks Cong Man to a standing ovation. The crowd are just going crazy. Ever since the injury scam, the crowd have been going nuts. The Cong Man seems more popular than ever.

All 3 participants are in the ring so the bell rings and this match is underway. It’s a cagey opening with a mistimed or misplaced attack possibly leading to a 2 on 1 beatdown. RIA decides he has had enough and goes straight for Admiral Ape. RIA ducks a clothesline attempt, bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline, knocking Admiral Ape down. RIA gets up and walks into a sidewalk slam by Cong Man. Cong Man stomps on RIA and Admiral Ape joins in.

RIA (Starlight) is in trouble as Admiral Ape (Asher D) and Cong Man stomp away. Cong Man picks RIA up; Admiral Ape looks at Cong Man, Double Suplex! A nicely executed double team move! Cong Man turns to face Admiral Ape but gets punched to the mat! Cong Man holds his chin and seems impressed.

Admiral Ape is somewhat confused by Cong Man’s response, so he turns his attention to RIA. RIA has crawled over to the ropes. Admiral Ape whips RIA off the ropes, RIA ducks the clothesline, Admiral Ape ducks down, RIA floats over and stops dead, Admiral Ape has no time to adjust, Swinging Neckbreaker by RIA!

Cong Man is back up and attacks RIA. RIA (Starlight) seems a bit outgunned here as it seems to be 2 on 1. Cong Man grabs RIA by the legs, takes him down and gives him the Banana Split! It was a smart move by Cong Man knowing RawisAndy’s style well. Cong Man gets up and turns round, Admiral Ape with a shot, ducked; Cong Man with a huge right hand knocks Admiral Ape (Asher D) down, just like Admiral Ape did earlier. Cong Man grins and looks over RIA, SMALL PACKAGE! 1… 2…

BROKEN UP BY ADMIRAL APE! Cong Man slinks out of the ring and he is still grinning. What is going on? Admiral Ape grabs RIA by the head and pounds away. Cong Man is grabbing a chair! This isn’t allowed! Cong Man has placed the chair on the outside and is sitting on it! What is he doing? Admiral Ape whips RIA off the ropes but it’s reversed, RIA is struggling slightly, FLYING CROSSBODY! That looked amazing! He’s converted it into a cover. 1… Cong Man seems disinterested… 2…

KICK OUT BY RIA!!! RIA looks over at Cong Man bemused. Admiral Ape (Asher D) gets to his feet and the ref wanders over to speak to the Cong Man. NUMEROUS LOW BLOWS BY RIA!! The ref had his back turned. Admiral Ape is down! RIA (Starlight) pushes the ref out of the way and is screaming at Cong Man. To be honest, I don’t know what RIA is doing. Cong Man seems disinterested by the whole thing, Admiral Ape from behind, SCHOOL BOY ROLL UP! Reversed! Standing Leg Lock by RIA! He rolled through. This is not RIA’s style!

RIA is staring at Cong Man with Admiral Ape in a bit of trouble. Cong Man slides into the ring and RIA breaks the hold. RIA gets in Cong Man’s face, Cong Man swings, RIA ducks; RIA opens up on Cong Man! RIA grabs Cong Man by the head, climbs the turnbuckle, TORNADO DDT! RIA goes for the cover! 1… 2…

ADMIRAL APE SPLITS IT UP! Admiral Ape (Asher D) wastes no time and gives RIA (Starlight) a running powerslam. RIA rolls out of the ring. That could be a smart move, as Cong Man and Admiral Ape haven’t really gone at it. Admiral Ape and Cong Man stand toe to toe. The crowd are anticipating. Yes! Admiral Ape and Cong Man exchange blows! Cong Man gets the upper hand and locks in a rather easily escapable headlock. Admiral Ape struggles to the ropes, leaps up the ropes, flips over and backdrops Cong Man! Cong Man goes to rest on the ropes and he is still grinning!

Admiral Ape looks really confused now, bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Cong Man in the face! Cong Man clutches his face and falls outside the ring. Admiral Ape looks around but he is alone. He decides to raise his hands as a show of appreciation to the fans! The fans cheer but a gasp goes up! RIA runs in, spins Admiral Ape around, JIMJAMJAHA! Blocked! RIA bounces off the ropes, Admiral Ape goes for the big boot, RIA rolls through and ends up on his feet, bounces off the ropes again, slides through Admiral Ape’s legs, spins Admiral Ape round, JIMJAMJAHA!!!! HE HIT IT THIS TIME!!! COVER BY RIA!! 1… 2…

CONG MAN SPLITS IT UP!!! HE APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE! Cong Man slams RIA (Starlight) and clambers up the turnbuckle. RIA springs to his feet and leaps up the turnbuckle! RIA goes for the hurricanrana! THE BRAZZAVILLE BOMB!! The Cong Man just planted him! RIA looks out! Cong Man looks at RIA! Why isn’t he going for the cover? Cong Man goes down clutching his knee! Is that an injury? Cong Man rolls out of the ring, Admiral Ape (Asher D) wearily goes for the cover on RIA! 1… 2…

3!!! ADMIRAL APE WINS AND FACES HAVOC AT BURNOUT!!! The ref helps him up and raises his hand in victory! The focus switches to the Cong Man. He climbs up on his feet and walks up the ramp! He faked the injury again! What is the deal with that? Is he recruiting? STONE EDGE, STONE EDGE (JERICHO15)!! He is destroying the Cong Man!! HAVOC!!! HAVOC (HERCULES) IS DESTROYING ADMIRAL APE!! Havoc leaves Admiral Ape (Asher D) out and splits through the crowd. Stone Edge leaves Cong Man on the ramp. RIA (Starlight) looks knocked out in the ring.

What is going to happen at Burnout?
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We going head first into Burnout and we’ve got a match to find out who will face Havoc at Burnout to become No.1 Contender to the CAW title. It will be between RawisAndy (Starlight), who has not lost any of his cocky attitude despite losing in the Cruiserweight title match and in the hellacious Hell in a Cell match, Admiral Ape (Asher D), who has been feuding with DoA, and Cong Man, who has exploded onto the scene following the recent knee injury.

Cong Man is walking around in the back. He has spotted Admiral Ape! This could kick off before the match has even started!

“Hey, Ape! You remind me of me when I first entered. I just want to say good luck.”

Cong Man walks leaving Admiral Ape with a confused look on his face.

RawisAndy is relaxing in the back with his tag team partner, Ice Blaster.

“I know some people say that wrestlers are just a bunch of apes but this is ridiculous, Icey! I’ve got to face a crazy ape and a wrestler formerly known as ape! Who does the hiring round here? The owners of London Zoo?”

“Here, RawisAndy. Try and bribe them with these. They might just lie down for you. They are a bunch of animals after all!”

Ice Blaster hands RawisAndy a bunch of bananas.

“Hell, if you put beer over them, I might just lie down for them!”

I think we are about ready for the match.

CKY plays and out comes RIA (Starlight) with a hose in his hand.

“Who wants beer?”

The crowd erupt.

“Well, have some of this.”

RIA sprays the beer at the crowd. The crowd are cheering but it quickly turns to booing.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that this beer has been sitting under my radiator for about a month?”

RIA drops the hose and walks down the ramp laughing.

Some girls with bongos come out on stage. Of course, I mean bongo drums. Some jungle music plays and out comes Admiral Ape (Asher D) to a warm reception. We haven’t seen much of this character but he is obviously rated highly to be given a chance to have a run at the CAW title. RawisAndy is still laughing in the ring and asks for a sip of water. He seems to have the hiccups.

‘IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA’ plays and out walks Cong Man to a standing ovation. The crowd are just going crazy. Ever since the injury scam, the crowd have been going nuts. The Cong Man seems more popular than ever.

All 3 participants are in the ring so the bell rings and this match is underway. It’s a cagey opening with a mistimed or misplaced attack possibly leading to a 2 on 1 beatdown. RIA decides he has had enough and goes straight for Admiral Ape. RIA ducks a clothesline attempt, bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline, knocking Admiral Ape down. RIA gets up and walks into a sidewalk slam by Cong Man. Cong Man stomps on RIA and Admiral Ape joins in.

RIA (Starlight) is in trouble as Admiral Ape (Asher D) and Cong Man stomp away. Cong Man picks RIA up; Admiral Ape looks at Cong Man, Double Suplex! A nicely executed double team move! Cong Man turns to face Admiral Ape but gets punched to the mat! Cong Man holds his chin and seems impressed.

Admiral Ape is somewhat confused by Cong Man’s response, so he turns his attention to RIA. RIA has crawled over to the ropes. Admiral Ape whips RIA off the ropes, RIA ducks the clothesline, Admiral Ape ducks down, RIA floats over and stops dead, Admiral Ape has no time to adjust, Swinging Neckbreaker by RIA!

Cong Man is back up and attacks RIA. RIA (Starlight) seems a bit outgunned here as it seems to be 2 on 1. Cong Man grabs RIA by the legs, takes him down and gives him the Banana Split! It was a smart move by Cong Man knowing RawisAndy’s style well. Cong Man gets up and turns round, Admiral Ape with a shot, ducked; Cong Man with a huge right hand knocks Admiral Ape (Asher D) down, just like Admiral Ape did earlier. Cong Man grins and looks over RIA, SMALL PACKAGE! 1… 2…

BROKEN UP BY ADMIRAL APE! Cong Man slinks out of the ring and he is still grinning. What is going on? Admiral Ape grabs RIA by the head and pounds away. Cong Man is grabbing a chair! This isn’t allowed! Cong Man has placed the chair on the outside and is sitting on it! What is he doing? Admiral Ape whips RIA off the ropes but it’s reversed, RIA is struggling slightly, FLYING CROSSBODY! That looked amazing! He’s converted it into a cover. 1… Cong Man seems disinterested… 2…

KICK OUT BY RIA!!! RIA looks over at Cong Man bemused. Admiral Ape (Asher D) gets to his feet and the ref wanders over to speak to the Cong Man. NUMEROUS LOW BLOWS BY RIA!! The ref had his back turned. Admiral Ape is down! RIA (Starlight) pushes the ref out of the way and is screaming at Cong Man. To be honest, I don’t know what RIA is doing. Cong Man seems disinterested by the whole thing, Admiral Ape from behind, SCHOOL BOY ROLL UP! Reversed! Standing Leg Lock by RIA! He rolled through. This is not RIA’s style!

RIA is staring at Cong Man with Admiral Ape in a bit of trouble. Cong Man slides into the ring and RIA breaks the hold. RIA gets in Cong Man’s face, Cong Man swings, RIA ducks; RIA opens up on Cong Man! RIA grabs Cong Man by the head, climbs the turnbuckle, TORNADO DDT! RIA goes for the cover! 1… 2…

ADMIRAL APE SPLITS IT UP! Admiral Ape (Asher D) wastes no time and gives RIA (Starlight) a running powerslam. RIA rolls out of the ring. That could be a smart move, as Cong Man and Admiral Ape haven’t really gone at it. Admiral Ape and Cong Man stand toe to toe. The crowd are anticipating. Yes! Admiral Ape and Cong Man exchange blows! Cong Man gets the upper hand and locks in a rather easily escapable headlock. Admiral Ape struggles to the ropes, leaps up the ropes, flips over and backdrops Cong Man! Cong Man goes to rest on the ropes and he is still grinning!

Admiral Ape looks really confused now, bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Cong Man in the face! Cong Man clutches his face and falls outside the ring. Admiral Ape looks around but he is alone. He decides to raise his hands as a show of appreciation to the fans! The fans cheer but a gasp goes up! RIA runs in, spins Admiral Ape around, JIMJAMJAHA! Blocked! RIA bounces off the ropes, Admiral Ape goes for the big boot, RIA rolls through and ends up on his feet, bounces off the ropes again, slides through Admiral Ape’s legs, spins Admiral Ape round, JIMJAMJAHA!!!! HE HIT IT THIS TIME!!! COVER BY RIA!! 1… 2…

CONG MAN SPLITS IT UP!!! HE APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE! Cong Man slams RIA (Starlight) and clambers up the turnbuckle. RIA springs to his feet and leaps up the turnbuckle! RIA goes for the hurricanrana! THE BRAZZAVILLE BOMB!! The Cong Man just planted him! RIA looks out! Cong Man looks at RIA! Why isn’t he going for the cover? Cong Man goes down clutching his knee! Is that an injury? Cong Man rolls out of the ring, Admiral Ape (Asher D) wearily goes for the cover on RIA! 1… 2…

3!!! ADMIRAL APE WINS AND FACES HAVOC AT BURNOUT!!! The ref helps him up and raises his hand in victory! The focus switches to the Cong Man. He climbs up on his feet and walks up the ramp! He faked the injury again! What is the deal with that? Is he recruiting? STONE EDGE, STONE EDGE (JERICHO15)!! He is destroying the Cong Man!! HAVOC!!! HAVOC (HERCULES) IS DESTROYING ADMIRAL APE!! Havoc leaves Admiral Ape (Asher D) out and splits through the crowd. Stone Edge leaves Cong Man on the ramp. RIA (Starlight) looks knocked out in the ring.

What is going to happen at Burnout?
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Great stuff, you always come up with some original ideas Matt and you've built an exciting platform for Burnout - some people would have chosen Congie or Stone Edge based on their popularity, but it will be very interesting to see how Herc as Havoc copes with Admiral Ape (Asher D.)

Top in-ring stuff as usual accompanied by some rather amusing promos (Andy with the warm beer), and some nice controversy at the end, can't wait for the Cruiser Title match either.

Nice one.
Sat 15/02/03 at 10:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So it'll be Havoc vs Admiral Ape now. I'll start work on it soon.

Nice match, Matt. I thought Stone Edge would get involved at some point, and he did, although right at the end. I wasn't expecting Havoc to show up either, but he did.

Well done Admiral Ape.
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The actual wrestling may not be great but I make up for it with originality.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:03
Regular
Beautiful.
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:14
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
I lost, I lost? Do you not know me at all? :)

Great match there, some very nice ideas.

Loved the ending, leaves it open for a number of possibilities.

Mint.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:36
Regular
"..."
More plot twists than Eastenders...
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Good thing about my plot twists is they actually make sense.

Cheers for the comments.
Thu 20/02/03 at 11:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grandprix wrote:
> Good thing about my plot twists is they actually make sense.

Oooooohhh...who's he talking about? :D
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was talking about the Eastenders comment but I could see how that could be mis-interpreted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.