GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naruto 2: Broken Bonds"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Naruto 2: Broken Bonds'.
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:04
Regular
"THFC"
As some of you know i am a big fan of the Naruto series, i played Naruto Rise of a Ninja and loved every moment of it, the second installment is about a week away and i can't wait for it, had it pre-ordered for some time now and been watching as many videos as i can for it.

Looks like it will be a great game, plus it is a pretty decent Online Fighter to keep my ninja fighting needs satisfied! Are any of you guys planning on getting this? Wondering if i am on my own here or if i will get the chance to fight against some of you with the new 3 man team system that looks pretty cool.

I know there is also a Naruto game for Ps3 due out at the same kind of time which graphically is brilliant, but the lack of Online means there is no choice but to go with the Xbox (again)
Fri 26/12/08 at 17:40
Regular
"i am royality"
what up people i need some service on the broken bond i have 9/10 bounty hunter missions! and i have been everywhere on the map looked everywhere but i can't find the last one if some one could help me out that would be great
Thu 13/11/08 at 08:28
Regular
"THFC"
Went through the demo again - but i just want the full game lol. Glad some of you are enjoying it.

Graphically and control wise it seems even better than the first which means i will love it
Wed 12/11/08 at 18:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I enjoyed it, not the type of game I'd buy (not into fighting) but couldn't fault it as a game for anyone into that kinda thing.
Wed 12/11/08 at 16:02
"possibly impossible"
IGN gave it quite a good review.
Wed 12/11/08 at 14:18
Regular
"THFC"
Simian wrote:
> Ooh, I didn't know the demo was up - I might have to give this a
> a try!

Yea for anyone who has not played the original it will be good to try the demo, i just like the mix of free roaming - finding missions then beat em up fights!
Wed 12/11/08 at 14:08
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Ooh, I didn't know the demo was up - I might have to give this a a try!
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:34
Regular
"THFC"
i enjoyed the demo - hope you enoy it aswell
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I noticed last night that the demo was on XBL so I've downloaded it, will get back to you on it later.
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:04
Regular
"THFC"
As some of you know i am a big fan of the Naruto series, i played Naruto Rise of a Ninja and loved every moment of it, the second installment is about a week away and i can't wait for it, had it pre-ordered for some time now and been watching as many videos as i can for it.

Looks like it will be a great game, plus it is a pretty decent Online Fighter to keep my ninja fighting needs satisfied! Are any of you guys planning on getting this? Wondering if i am on my own here or if i will get the chance to fight against some of you with the new 3 man team system that looks pretty cool.

I know there is also a Naruto game for Ps3 due out at the same kind of time which graphically is brilliant, but the lack of Online means there is no choice but to go with the Xbox (again)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.