GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Protection"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 22:23
Regular
No im not on about the stuff we use in the bedroom before you get all dirty.
Anyway, can anyone tell me the java script for stoping people being able to download things of your site , ( disable them being able to right click or save picture as.)
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:13
Regular
"cachoo"
P4_MAN wrote:
> being sarcastic about the counter!

Sorry! Didn't mean to sound cruel. I'm in a sarcastic mood. :)
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Tagboards are nicer.
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:03
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
being sarcastic about the counter!
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:01
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
decided to just get rid of the counter,oviously doing its job. Ive put a tagboard on instead.
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:01
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
im not on about that. people are stealing the comics that have been specialy drawn for the site, and half the people wont even know how to get round it. my site has been posted twice!
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:50
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Why don't you want people to see your source code?

I can't imagine you've done something truely original so stop trying to hide it. The great thing about the net is that people can learn by looking at source code. Don't be a nob.
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Maybe because your address has been posted 'oh-so-many' times on these forums, eh?! :D
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:05
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
why is my counter wrong

I started my counter about 500 higher than my statistics showed so the idea was that if 100 people visited it,it would show 600 etc, but not the counter is at something like 3240 but my statisitcs show that 3700 people have visited it. and no i aint been refreshing becuase that dont work with the statisitics page provided by the webspace provider.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:25
Regular
"cachoo"
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright3.htm

That's a code for disabling it without that annoying pop-up and noise.
If that's not the right one, there's still plenty more around that Dynamic Drive site.

Hope it helps

:D
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
http://www.ethanwiner.com

You seem to be leaching a lot of smileys from that site...

Host them on your own site, don't use up bandwidth that other people have paid for!

Pikey git!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.