GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant wants to be voted of the FOG?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 17:20
Regular
Is that true that Ant wants too leave SR for parstues new? The other day at work experience he toled me that most of the people on the notable selection are " not as knowledagble as me" and dont no enough about wwe and Metal Gear Solid. Dont reply to me cause im just writting what Ant said the other day seen as i cant see returning anytime soon after being so low in the Gad league table.

p.s. Ant thinks In Cold Blood is better then Mario Sunshine?!
p.p.s He also thinks Mystique has a mullet
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Wrestling is poo
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
..heh..

:D
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Be quiet Liammmeeeee...just cos United are losingeeeeee! :D
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
Heh, they removed that phone number.
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:28
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
That topic that Ant wrote a while back in FOG ( ya have to look a few pages back) really offended Mystique. I think either he should re-sign from the Notable selection or just leave SR alltogether, maybe he should re-sign,or maye...Mystique does really have a Bret The Hit-man Heart mullet? The Hulk also like chocalte on his bisciut but thats a differnt story

ps. Ban ANT....ANT's the devil!?
Fri 21/02/03 at 12:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
That is actuuallt true, ive seen it with my own eyes. Mystique is such a mullet
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Mystiqoooooo.....woooooooo.....Mystiqoooo....woooooooo. She comes from seneagal.........and has a mullet
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nooo...don't give me number away. {:)
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Try the number AJ!
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.