GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"website design"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 10:41
Regular
is their any 1 here who mis pretty good with making websites and that would be willing to help me make my site a lot better then e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected](both goto my hotmail inbox
Thu 13/02/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
is their any 1 here who mis pretty good with making websites and that would be willing to help me make my site a lot better then e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected](both goto my hotmail inbox
Thu 13/02/03 at 10:43
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
what is the website address?

if you av msn add me to tlk
[email protected]
Thu 13/02/03 at 10:53
"I hate that!!!"
the website adress is nra-clan-uk.netfirms.com

and the adress of the forums is

http://nra-clan-uk.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

I sponsor his site www.dmonster.co.uk and soon to come www.dmonster.co.uk/webservices

the dmonster.co.uk site isn't currently working at the moment but we're trying to fix it
Thu 13/02/03 at 10:59
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
what is gonna be on your webservices?
Thu 13/02/03 at 11:11
"I hate that!!!"
a domain name set up service...

if you wish to ask about prices ect e-mail [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.