GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why are most influentual people in music dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
Nearly every very famous/influentual person is dead.Why?
Kirk Kolbain the lead singer of Nirvanna is dead and if we didn'd have Nirvanna we probably din't have grunge music.
Freddy Mercury (the lead singer from queen)is dead and queen is like one of the greatest bands in the world.(a least Brian and his perm are still around)
Jimi Hendirx(I cant spell his name)is the best guitar player in the world and he took drugs and died.
Elvis Presly, everyone takes the p**s out of his sometime in their lives (so he's influentual)and while Wan**ng in the toilet died as well.
There are even more people than this and they are all dead good (excuse the pun)so if I want to get in the music buisness do i have to kill myself to be really famous
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:21
Nearly every very famous/influentual person is dead.Why?
Kirk Kolbain the lead singer of Nirvanna is dead and if we didn'd have Nirvanna we probably din't have grunge music.
Freddy Mercury (the lead singer from queen)is dead and queen is like one of the greatest bands in the world.(a least Brian and his perm are still around)
Jimi Hendirx(I cant spell his name)is the best guitar player in the world and he took drugs and died.
Elvis Presly, everyone takes the p**s out of his sometime in their lives (so he's influentual)and while Wan**ng in the toilet died as well.
There are even more people than this and they are all dead good (excuse the pun)so if I want to get in the music buisness do i have to kill myself to be really famous
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Notable"
its a lesson to show that be yourself and not the best or you will die.
Or they are good because the have died.
Or a lesson to us all.(i don't know what)
maybe to give the particular type of music a boom
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Also his name was "Kurt Cobain" not Kirk Kolbain or whatever you said..........
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Notable"
and its nirvana
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Heh, never noticed that!
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
There are still a fair few influencial people alive. To name one that has been talked about alot recently, Micheal Jackson.
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Notable"
indeed but hes a freak so he can counted out straight away
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, what about the legend that is Muhumad Ali.
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He. Is. A. Boxer. Well, was.
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What about all the things he did out of the ring?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.