GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you get when you follow the bush......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
Okay bloody Mr Blair decides to follow whatever Mr Bush says, yes September 11th was a disaster but why does he have to go for revenge straight away? What if Iraq has no weapons.
Now we pay for following the americans in the case for war, and we are on alert for a terroist attack thanks to them.
Why drag the UK public into it when we are against it?
Even the US government has given out a list of items their citizens should buy, but i don't want to dive as low as them.
Why can't Mr Blair use common sense and think of a way of peace first then be like bloody Mr Bush and insist... we must kill whoever we think is a threat because we say so.
Thu 13/02/03 at 15:31
Regular
They had it in their mind a year ago.. but they had to get teh backing of some countries first and we got dragged in quickly.
Thu 13/02/03 at 15:20
Regular
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Okay bloody Mr Blair decides to follow whatever Mr Bush says, yes
> September 11th was a disaster but why does he have to go for revenge
> straight away?

--

Yes, they are going in straight away without thinking. September 11 happened, and the Bush administration prepared for war on Iraq without hesitation. Bang, 1 year and 5 months later, they're almost there. Straight away...you cretin.
Thu 13/02/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
mikelar wrote:
> Or what if us and the yanks go in there, bust some heads and find an
> arsenal of super-toxic deadly weapons with a map which has a skull and
> cross bones doodle drawn on it right over Britian. huh? HUH?!

they'll realise they just raided a 5 years birthday party
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Selected"
lol @ mikelar

*high five*
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Selected"
Or what if us and the yanks go in there, bust some heads and find an arsenal of super-toxic deadly weapons with a map which has a skull and cross bones doodle drawn on it right over Britian. huh? HUH?!
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Jeez its just a pain having this much crap when other countries are
> standing back and not standing like a complete idiot alongside the US
> and are less alerted to a terroist attack but since Mr Blair stands by
> The Bush for war what can we do?

I mean less likely than us and the US .
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Remember there is another side to it all though.

What if they did go for the peaceful option and then the UK was attacked in an act of terrorism.

Would your views remain the same then?
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
Jeez its just a pain having this much crap when other countries are standing back and not standing like a complete idiot alongside the US and are less alerted to a terroist attack but since Mr Blair stands by The Bush for war what can we do?
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
Blair can if he wants, it's not us that'll lose our position as Prime Minister.
Wed 12/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Blimey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.