GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"28 Days Later..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 13:40
Regular
Now, everyone knows this film won't win any awards, but of those people who watched it, who can say that they didn't find the concept of the "infected" just a little bit disturbing?

Be honest!
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:40
"Darkness, always"
Now, everyone knows this film won't win any awards, but of those people who watched it, who can say that they didn't find the concept of the "infected" just a little bit disturbing?

Be honest!
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Still giving you nightmare, eh IB?

*pats head*

There there.
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:47
"Darkness, always"
No, it's just Ros' thread in chat got me thinking about it again. Just trying to affirm myself that I'm not the only person it affected in that way...
Tue 18/02/03 at 01:33
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
When I first saw it it scared me big time. It was the tension, waiting for something to happen.

Can't wait for it on DVD but it's not out till November apparently, dammit!
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
Brilliant film - the kind of style Resident Evil should have been...
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:29
"Darkness, always"
BOO!
Thu 20/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"She's a dog!"
What I have heard about the film makes it sound like a rip off of the classic film 'The Omega Man' starring Charlton Heston.
Fri 21/02/03 at 01:18
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
davidsobell wrote:
> What I have heard about the film makes it sound like a rip off of the
> classic film 'The Omega Man' starring Charlton Heston.

It is similar in that there is one person left. There are "zombies" but they aren't regulated into a group like in the Omega Man, they are simply savage, and extremely fast, killing machines. It is a completely different film to the Omega Man, which is also brilliant.

Basically, saying it is like the Omega Man is like saying that We Were Soldiers is a rip off of Platoon cos they both were about the Vietnam war. Watch it when it comes out on DVD and you'll see what I mean.
Fri 21/02/03 at 16:03
Regular
"not dead"
28 Days Later was great, really enjoyable.

I've heard rumours of an alternative ending that is significantly different for the DVD too.

It would be nice to see a worth alternative for once, rather than different camera angles, and minor dialogue changes.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:34
"Darkness, always"
Cool. I'll pick it up on DVD then.

When's it out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.