GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ratchet and Clank 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ratchet and Clank 3'.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:15
Regular
Woo - went to a shop with the letters C M and V and found Ratchet and Clank 3 for £6.99. I'm not sure if that was intentional pricing or just an accident, but I picked up a copy for my bro who seemed pretty pleased about it. Certainly made me jealous! Anybody else found any amazing deals for Ratchet 3 or other games lately?
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I remember Kawada going on about some Japo game which he buys for a £fiver and flogs for moolah. Rare and old or something.

As for me. They always say, "Oh no. That's a price tagging error."

"Balls."

Although I did recently buy Age of Empires (Age of Kings Expansion) for £1 the other day. SCORE!
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
Neo, it was brand new, sealed and, in fact, was an original rather than a platinum version. In many places, they still sell the original at full price if they can get away with it but here they were clearly confused, practically giving it away.

I couldn't see anymore on the shelf though, perhaps the others had already been snapped up. Thinking about it, if there had been more I could have sold them on e-bay! They also had Second Sight and a few other gems at decent prices, but it was Ratchet that stood out. I really expected them to say it was a pricing error when I reached the till, but they didn't notice.

Jammykins, by all means start a PSP - longest thread. The original on these forums was the Longest Thread started by Kon Artis in the FOG forum, so my thread was hardly original. One warning with the PSP version though - it'd probably be difficult to get it to take off. With 60,000 or so replies to make up, it'd be difficult to get going. There may be other forums with a window of opportunity, but its hard to tell when a thread is going to work. Good luck if you try it!
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
I just got this game and it's great! First R&C i've played and it definately makes me wanna buy the other two. Lots of funny parts, fun challenges and the weapons are alot of fun.

Anialation(sp?) Nation is very good, im up to the part where you have to find that pop singer woman.

Very good.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Wow, cheap as chips.

I don't think ive seen it cheaper than approx £15, maybe it was suppose to be £16.99 and they made an error?

Ah well, you got a bargin pro.

Edit: Just thought, is it brand new or used?
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:15
Regular
Woo - went to a shop with the letters C M and V and found Ratchet and Clank 3 for £6.99. I'm not sure if that was intentional pricing or just an accident, but I picked up a copy for my bro who seemed pretty pleased about it. Certainly made me jealous! Anybody else found any amazing deals for Ratchet 3 or other games lately?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.