GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with website, simple problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
Hi ive made quite a few websites but want to know the size of the web explorer when viewing at 800X600 resolution. Coz i want my site to be rite at the top of the page and fill the whole screen.

Example: http://www.alleyezonme.net

How can i get it to be aligned like that?

Thanks in advance
Tue 11/02/03 at 18:22
Regular
im using dreamwever, im using an old site design i had at the moment, just to find out how to do it. I make my site in photoshop, cut it and then do the html in dreamwever.

Hope that helps. Also its gonna be a rap links site.

Also does anyone know the browser size for 800X600 resolution, coz i want my site to fill the screen like the 1 shown in previous post.

Thanks
Mon 10/02/03 at 22:09
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
what sort of site are you trying to make?

My site is this if anyone wants to visit it anyway! www.fabio2003.tk

Check out the drawings!
Mon 10/02/03 at 21:45
"Bothered!"
Depends what u r using. If you are using a GUI package (Graphical User Interface) just drag adn drop the object you want to the top of the page. If you are coding with HTML, set the height to 0 and the object shold appear at the top. If not repost...
Mon 10/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
Hi ive made quite a few websites but want to know the size of the web explorer when viewing at 800X600 resolution. Coz i want my site to be rite at the top of the page and fill the whole screen.

Example: http://www.alleyezonme.net

How can i get it to be aligned like that?

Thanks in advance

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.