GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winners??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 14:37
Regular
Would someone please tell me who won filmaday over the week end?? Thanx
Mon 08/01/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Would someone please tell me who won filmaday over the week end?? Thanx
Mon 08/01/01 at 15:11
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Would someone please tell me who won filmaday over the week end??
> Thanx

The list was there when I looked early this afternoon.

Congrats to you Mattyboy, you won on Saturday.

Hopefully you'll have an easier time choosing a prize than I am. I'll be getting an older film 'cos all the newer ones I'm after are only out on Region 1 but there are sooo many to choose from. I don't have a single VHS video (all the films I have are either DVDs or TV recorded) so the choice for me is even wider.
Mon 08/01/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
WHOOO HOOO!!! Thanks for letting me know my friend - totaly unexpected!! The reason I ask is because I cant seem to access the winners list for some reason. I have the same trouble with the gameaday winners list and some people were kind enough to inform me when I won that also.
Anyway thanks again, Im also going to have difficulty deciding what to claim, at the moment TWINE is top of the list!!
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:28
Ill probably get ToyStory2, but Im still deciding.
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
The New Jimmy wrote:
> Ill probably get ToyStory2, but Im still deciding.

If you've got a multiregion player then you can get the R1 2-disc box set (Toy Story 1 & 2 - exactly the same as the single versions) for £17.99 from www.play247.com. Unless you've already got the first film or REALLY want the third disc in the Ultimate Toy Box (for £22 more? No thanks!) you'd be better off getting this set and claiming something else.

People are going to think I live on this forum - I've been downloading loads of software (proper free stuff like Netscape 6 and not what you may think) so I've been connected on and off for most of the day and I've kept checking back occasionally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.